Seeds of Evil -Campaign

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
same here :p

[email protected]

and about the music, I don't like music, RARELY do i like the music they put in games. I will listen to it if it's classic rock :D

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
Ok, I'm getting Anxious, yo, I'll tell you if its too easy, k? *cracks knuckles* :)

esb

Reaction score
Oh, yeah i know i can turn off the music of games, which i do.

Im getting anxious too, and i have nothing to do so im bored...

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I am almsot done the sheets.

Then, I will email the sheets.

Then, the campaign.

Read over the sheets and you will understand better what to do. :D

esb

Reaction score
Lets go over your first post. :D

Things in bold are corrected.
The ... in bold are just so I don't repost everything.
Text in parenthesis are just my comments/questions.
Opening Story:

Balnaar, a young warrior, just graduated... sinque(Sinque is not a word, atleast not in the English language. You can try unity, unison, synthesis) with his spiritual element - fire.
(The commas in the next sentence are optional, they add a "narrator" feeling if readers pause :D)
He learned that upon completition, he would be stationed in the small, elven town, of Tel'dea. Once he finished training he chose to be labeled a Royal Guard, instead of the suggested Patrol Commander.

Features:

In-depth Story:

An interesting plot develops as you continue through the story. Characters have reasons to be where they are, all the elites have back stories which you can read, all of which are unique and interesting, sometimes their back story will tell you more about Balnaar's. ...
Unique Economic System:

Monsters don't drop gold, because what would a monster do with it? (Can also be "What would a monster be doing with it?")
So, how do you get gold? Find items and sell them! Items are stackable, allowing you to carry more, but be careful on (By the way, you can spend items?) what you spend it on, there are only so many items in the map. Monsters don't respawn to keep dropping them.

Equipment:

Each hero can only carry one weapon, one armor, and one accessory on them. Accessories can be used by any hero but they each have their own armor and weapons. Of course, one hero breaks that rule but I can't tell you to much.

Interact:

... on the street. Examine will ... maybe some foreshadowing.

Music:

Each area of the map has its own music that will surely ring bells to all you Final Fantasy Veterans. (No, not One Winged Angel)

Chapter 1:

<<Tweaking>>

Looking For:

Testers for Chapter 1:

I would like one of the testers to be able to find spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes for me. They will have to write them down as they go so that they have a complete list. They will have to use Talk and Examine often so they can find all the mistakes. They will also have to check the items. Elmstfreddie || Esb

Another tester I will need is for consistency of the plot. Does it conflict with itself? Where? Why? You would have to find these and tell me. You will have to use Interactions (Or did you mean inner actions?) to get all of the plot. Xapphire

Ideas:

Always appreciated. The ...

Coming Soon:

Chapter 1

I might not be 100% correct, but I think I'm close :p

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I will fix those, now i need a upload site for the map, hotmail wont upload it for me it seems. D:

Edit: Using mega upload to send them one at a time.

Tell me if you got the chart.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Uhh... Err... When I open it in word... It's just... names?

yea, and you write whats wrong with what they say at that point in the cinematic. Then there is also what they say when you just use Talk randomly, and then there are Item discriptions, and then what happens when you use examine on a unit (enemies included!)

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
unfortunitly, last :eek:

Elms should have his.

Esb is getting it now.

Then you will get it.

And here is how to open it:

move it to Program Files//Warcraft 3// Campaigns

Then open the game and go single player custom campaign.

esb

Reaction score
I got the chart, but hmm...
It would be easier (for me) if I just write the errors I find and write them on paper, with a good description of the location of course :D

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I got the chart, but hmm...
It would be easier (for me) if I just write the errors I find and write them on paper, with a good description of the location of course :D

thats fine.
THe chart is to fill out and send back to me. :)

Edit: Please remember you talk and examine commands. :)

esb

Reaction score
I hope they don't have a cooldown, also, could you please add invulnerable? (So we can examine monsters more freely, without the whosyourdaddy)

Testing purposes only, after testing, I hope you remove them (if you add them).

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I hope they don't have a cooldown, also, could you please add invulnerable? (So we can examine monsters more freely, without the whosyourdaddy)

Testing purposes only, after testing, I hope you remove them (if you add them).

the talk/examine have no cool down, don't worry.

And I can't do the invulneralbe now, a examine is basic press q-q-w fast click the monster, the text comes up. Kill the monster then you will have time to read it.

Worst care, open the game and check the triggers under interactions ---examines---

Esb should have it.

Its off to Xaph now.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.