Seraphim, Chapter 1

Is it worth reading?

• Eh, not really interesting enough. I'd pass.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
Yo, haven't been here in a while... but, had some free time, so I thought I'd post a story I've started to see if anyone finds it interesting. Rock on, brothers, hope you enjoy it.

Also, I'd love to stick my story in spoilers, but I can't seem to find them anymore... oh well. If you've got 20 minutes or so, go ahead and take a gander at it for me. It's 7 pages or so, and if you don't get into it in the first page or two then feel free to stop; if that's the case, it ain't worth readin' =P

Genre: Fantasy

Attachments

• new story.doc
    51 KB · Views: 211

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
I miss you and your stories. Great job, Fatmankev. I do recommend another read through. There are a few minor mistakes, but other than that, it's a work of art.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
I miss you and your stories.

Same, :O
Reading your story made me dizzy for some reason, maybe it's too early, ha.
Haven't seen you for some time, and you were always awesome, but didn't know you had this in you. Great story, I do find it interesting.
You gonna' continue it?

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
Nice to see both of you still here =]

I've been trying to figure out exactly how to continue it as it's written in a way that will fit the rest of the plot, as it is in my mind. I tend to have a problem with starting a story before I really piece together the finer aspects of it; I just get an idea that I really like and it begins to evolve, and I feel compulsed to put it on paper before I truly know what I'm writing. But then again, I'm sure half of us have that same problem! = D

Anywho, thanks for reading it, fellas. I appreciate you takin' the time!

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Great story introduction, I liked it quite a bit.
However, I find the names hard to pronounce or connect, so it's hard to remember what was what. Maybe that's just me xD
Write more of this!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.