Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiffrent

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shadows

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I created this Meele map in my spare time and I hope you will enjoy playing it. I would like to improve my skills with the map editor as I go and I figure this is a good way to go about it. If you have any questions for me or comments on the map feel free to post here and I will get to them eventually. Also, I do not believe in protecting maps. Almost none of these maps will be protected. Feel free to use them for whatever you would like, just remember to credit me somewhere based on situation.

This is a 1vs1 map, with only a few creeps on map. It was created based on the idea of sunken ruins tile-set. The two opposing bases are directly adjacent from each other, along with a center island that also contains it's own gold mine.

Edit ~ I decided to revise the version by making it a true meele map (by deleting some triggers, and editing a bunch of other things back to default. This is now a meele map. If you want my official version of the map, Send me a PM).

Edit2 ~ Here is a screen shot of the center gold mine...

crabislandscreenshot1ue8.png

Enjoy.
Map Brought to you by Sh4d0wsPlyr@USEast

Attachments

• Crab Island v1.1.w3x
    105.9 KB · Views: 150

linamus

I r bak!
Reaction score
Since I can't dl map right now, I wanna screenys. Anyway map sounds good, I will try this with my clan ^^

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
Looks way too plain for me. The creeps should be more diverse. The trees are also a bit overdone. Also what are the top right and botttom left islands for? Maybe you could link them to the center and give them a gold mine each.

Shadows

Reaction score
I will upload some screen shorts very shortly. As for the other islands, I was thinking about adding some extra terrain just to make it more intresting to look at in the editor, but I decided not to and uploaded it without taking them out. I don't intend on making many more changes to this map. I might make a v1.1 by taking suggestions from this thread, but to be honest I did not like the map much myself, and I moved onto making a larger (possibly a 3vs3 or 4vs4 map) on ice crown glacier.

Thank you for the comments.

Edit ~ Sil3nt, The reason I do not add more gold mines is to make it competitive. The player who takes over the one center gold mine has immediate an advantage over the other player (though still not assured victory). Thats why there is only one more gold mine. Adding more then that would make it just a resource race.

Shadows

Reaction score
Final Update ~

I just uploaded version 1.1, I made a ton of small edits around the map (mainly, center island and the two starting bases). I also finshed up the other two side islands. Still, any comments are welcome here since I will likely check this post every so often to see. I can always come back and make an edit if people are unhappy with something. Thanks!

Shadows

Reaction score
I thought he was just referring to the blandness of the name itself, lol. Well, to late to change it now. If your interested, I started another larger map, which I have not named yet. I'll get a better name this time, I promise.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.