Sh4d0ws ORPG : The Beginning

Shadows

Reaction score
Well, i have decided to make an ORPG and it is currently under way, i will post updates almost daily on the progress and edit this first post with other updates and maybe some screen shots. Their is currently one other person helping me whom i must give credit to. He currently has the map so im not overly sure what has happened because he has had it for 3 days now... >.>...

Anyway, befor i gave it to him these were the general stitistics...

---
Progress untill First Release :: 60% Finshed
---

Terrain
Overall - 7%
Starting Town - 96%
First forest - 77%
First Dungon - 82%

Objects/heros/npc/items
Overall - 10%

Triggers/Cinimatics
Overall 4%

----
Mind you that i will be releseing it in segments so i can get all the areas compleatly finshed befor i release a final version.
----

If you wana apply for a position in helping me make this map, post what your skills are and il consider allowing you to join!

----
Screen Shots

The town of Kalak.

sh4d0wsorpgpic17pr.jpg

Aaronx

Reaction score
Wait. You sent me your only copy? :O I thought I was supposed to keep that.

Shadows

Reaction score
Lol, i sent you it cause i figured you would work on it then send it back, Il send you another copy when everything is done except for what ur adding later.

Btw everyone, feel free to post comments on the Screen shots i take.

stavious

Reaction score
Shadows said:
Btw everyone, feel free to post comments on the Screen shots i take.
OK then: The screenshots are nice :D .
Posting the RPG in several issues is a nice idea in my opinion. It gives you tons of time to edit, improve, and make it better while people are enjoying it and waiting for the next release :) . Good luck.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
The town of Kalak could use so work. tHe paths are strait and ugly. Add some flowers. Add some villagers and animals. a dock would be nice.

S

Suicidal.Pil

Hey,

PHP:
tHe paths are strait and ugly
I actually like the paths straight, but like Pineapple said, Put some more doodads, and pretty scenery. I think if you did that, the path would look great. Either that, or you could do a Dota-style path (Completely natural looking) - If you do that correctly, it can look amazing.

PHP:
Add some villagers and animals. a dock would be nice.
Again, add more scenery: Villagers, animals, doodads and more!
You don't HAVE to add a dock, but if you have room, it would create a nice sense.

One thing i love, the way u set out the building with the fences. The top three buildings with the fences are excellent! I give them 10/10!

Keep up the good work!

Shadows

Reaction score
Lol, old screen shot, i'v allready added all of those. And i made the paths less stright but still generally the same because it is a town...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.