SilkRoad Online

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Um whats the deal?

1:15 the thing shuts down? Wont connect anymore?

Just locked up. Did I lose my character? I havn't exited all day

Cmon now

I already have most a santa set :( If I sold the peices off at half the going rate, I'd be the richest level 9 I tell you

I am smart.

I made a chick character, with chiky name. And play totally like imma chick.

And people give me items, invite me in their groups, give me heals, and mega discounts on stuff

Hell got my santa stuff for like 2-3k a peice cheap cheap LOL

I KEEP UPPING MY SKILLS But NONE of the damn statistics in any of the skills change. All the bonuses and damage are the SAME. But the mana cost goes up.

I dont fucking get it. :banghead:

AND IT PISSES ME OFF They got this GRAND intro with cool music that sounds good, the graphics rule, its like "I WANNA PLAY!!"

Then... the server so busy... I cant play.

DAMNIT

Rad

Reaction score
Umm I was about to say poor Ryoko but your making all this money also so umm

Congrats Ryoko
Sorry Ryoko

:nuts:

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
gAH

Waste money today

Sold weapon elixer for 210k that cheap cheap

But then later someone else was selling so 230k. Lost 20. What was I thinking

Some guy sold me a global chat for 75k! That was good.

Which will be handy in advertising on server later on.

Trade me your global chats please. :D

75k for ONE message. I seen people buy it and just say 'so and so sucks'.

LOL. Nice way to spend 75-150k. Let entire server know some kid sucks.

Heh heh heh.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Im_On_56k said:
Iv seen someone selling one for 50k, thats unlimited it said on it.

And what do I use jewl boxes for? I got 11 of them.

sell for big money

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I trade em in for santa goods. I traded in about 15 the other night, its an investment.

No one buys shit from stall until you go to bed or go to work. I leave it running. Each morning all items are gone.

I sold
2 trigger scroll 35k each
3 MP500 at 23k each (thats cheap)
3 HP500 at 30k each
2 Mufflers 7k (cheap)

Thats 243k off 10 jewel boxes. No one gonna buy box at 24k each unless there a MORON

If your on XIAN I will buy any ammount of jewel box for 10-11k each firm.

I will buy any global chat for less than 100k

And wep elix for 200k FIRM

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I would love to play this game but I just dont have a computer that can handle it. My home computer is like a museum man.

F

-fool-

thing is though, mufflers are kind of useless.

you can take jewel boxes to santa, and he will get you scrolls/santa items/500+ up mana or 500+ up life and more scrolls.

take santa hat, muffler, gloves, and 10 jewel boxes and you get the santa set.

santa sets are 50-200k (and people go even lower now)

i found a weapon elixir on the GROUND. SITTING THERE. sold 250k. gg money.

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
The Helper said:
I would love to play this game but I just dont have a computer that can handle it. My home computer is like a museum man.
Ya my brother play. He got 1.6ghz with 512mb ram, geforce.

He play OK until he gets into town where all the merchant people are. Theres like several hundred players in the town, his shit bogs down BAD. Bad lag and juttering. And hes running 800x600, with less details.

I am running 1024x768 everything on high....smooth as butter - if not smoother. New comp kicks ass.

He gets jelous when I am shopping; I can rotate the camera and zoom to my hearts desire, and read all the merchants advertisements above there heads. Still smooth.

:D

Last nights sells on Xian
4x Dodge Scroll 13k ea
2x HP500UP 30k ea
1x Hit Scroll 20k
2x Trigger Scroll 30k ea
2x Santa Mitten 7k ea
2x Santa Muffler 7k ea

Last night buys
1x Global Chat 100k
1x Weap elix 100k!
14 Jewel box 120k

Was gonna buy another global chat but guy left before I got back from bar. Heh heh.

FUNNY story with weapon elixer.

Someone announce over chat. This other guy I guess PM him, and comming to shop.. I click on shop, saw weapon elix 100k - immediately bought that shit - only fool wouldn't. Guy didn't know he could sell easy for at least 230k.

So this guy was in stall and saw me do it, he was PISSED. He PM harassing me and stuff, theatening to go get his other char and kill me over and over

So I make fun of him, big jokes. And he go get his guild friends, but I am 15 they can't hurt me LOL. So I told my guild what they doin, and they all PM him making fun of him. Big big verbal war. It was hillarious. 'Buy any good weap elix lately?' LOL

You know people buy global chat just to make fun of someone else? LOL my guild pressure me to use it and make fun of him for it.... heh

And this other guy - funny

Doesn't know how to use 'exchange' with another player. Trading jewel box - he PLACED IT ON THE GROUND and I picked it up. Started another big argument. I traded it in hell, what are they gonna do? Not my fault your stupid.

:D

Rad

Reaction score
Umm I'm gonna start playing this game now, Ryoko you seem like your going good, fool too, not entirely sure. You guys should start a clan/guild/whatever for thehelper.net and we can get all the members who play it inside :)

What level are you all?

Im only lv 5... but havent played much

EDIT~FYI Im Radley on troy (with 56k)

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Gah, all the servers are filled up.

I'm still lvl 7, I had to re-install like 5 times to get it working.

Rad

Reaction score
When servers are full just keep trying over and over untill you get in. With so many people one person gets disconnected once and awhile :p

One of those games where people who go afk all night just ruins it for someone else... :(

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Rad said:
When servers are full just keep trying over and over untill you get in. With so many people one person gets disconnected once and awhile :p
I try that, end up getting disconnected :(

Seems only time I can play is in the morning on weekdays.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.