skill buttons, icons.

babblejoe23

Reaction score
How can i hide skill buttons in a unit/hero... For example when a hero learned a cleaving attack skill, i will hide the cleaving attack icon on the hero but the hero still has the cleaving attack ability.

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
This question has come up before - you can do some searching for more details. This is the basic strategy:

Create a new ability based on Spellbook, add your Cleaving Attack ability to that spellbook, then add the spellbook ability to your hero and run a trigger to disable that ability.

babblejoe23

Reaction score
Thanks but my another problem is just like the skill in magnus(in dota)

Empower (which casts a buff to an ally or self, it increases the damage of that buffed unit and also gains a cleaving attack if melee however the cleaving attack skill icon doesn't show to the buffed unit....

Anyway, I will just search if i can find my problem.

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
Thanks but my another problem is just like the skill in magnus(in dota)

Empower (which casts a buff to an ally or self, it increases the damage of that buffed unit and also gains a cleaving attack if melee however the cleaving attack skill icon doesn't show to the buffed unit....

Anyway, I will just search if i can find my problem.

Ghan's method makes it so the hero has the ability, but no icon is shown in the hero's abilities. Are you referring to the buff icon?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.