Some vamp stuff I need help with

world23wc3

Reaction score
Anyone can tell me why this trigger ain't working?

When a player dies (player 1-10) then his allied will become enemy and player 11-12 will become ally with him.(Player 1-10 are the only players that can make Peasants)

Error: When u die you don't become friend with player 11-12 and he doen't become your friend either and you are still allied with player 1-10 and the same for them.

Trigger:
  • Minion
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Peasant
    • Actions
      • Set Vamp_PlayerGroup = (All allies of Player 11 (Dark Green))
      • Set Human_PlayerGroup = (All players matching ((((Matching player) is an enemy of Player 11 (Dark Green)) Equal to True) and ((Matching player) Not equal to (Owner of (Triggering unit)))))
      • Player Group - Pick every player in Human_PlayerGroup and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player - Make (Picked player) treat (Owner of (Triggering unit)) as an Enemy
          • Player - Make (Owner of (Triggering unit)) treat (Picked player) as an Enemy
      • Player Group - Pick every player in Vamp_PlayerGroup and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player - Make (Picked player) treat (Owner of (Triggering unit)) as an Ally with shared vision
          • Player - Make (Owner of (Triggering unit)) treat (Picked player) as an Ally with shared vision

Second Question: Can someone tell me how to do so you get exp when you kill a unit owned by a player.

the_ideal

user title
Reaction score
That should work. Are you sure the "peasant" in your condition is the same custom peasant you're using?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.