Sound

O

omnislash

mp3 and wma can be imported into World Editor if it is not wrong.
You can import any sound into World Editor with that format.
(Becareful Your Map Size, BNet does not allow map with more than 4mb)

If you have CS, try to import some of the sound from CS to WE, that is fun.

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
Counter Strike, a Multiplayer Online FPS game.
Then you'll ask, what's FPS. First Person Shooter.

Back-To-Topic:
You can import sounds through Sound Editor.
I think you can import .mp3 and .wav

BloodReaver

Reaction score
Yes I know this stuff but my brother said itunes is .mp4 so I cant use it, does any place have .mp3 music?

darkRae

Reaction score
What music are you looking for?
(I don't even know if TH supports this, this is not WE-related)

BloodReaver

Reaction score
Well since it's you, you will understand. I'm searching for a song to play while you play my escape. It might not work though (ill test it and see if its a cool touch or annoying)

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
a lot of sounds form warcraft aren't enough? Maybe you can take the mp3s from cellphones. And download it at gendou.

darkRae

Reaction score
Gendou only has Anime songs, dunno if you'll like it in an ESCAPE Map, where you'll slide across the map. Unless you use GunXsword's OP Theme.

Sorry, kinda off-topic

N2o)

Retired.
Reaction score
Hmm anyone know where I can get songs like Numb?

It isn't legal to use these unless you pay to download them, you could always buy a CD of what song your looking for and convert the .wav to a .mp3 to reduce file size.

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
Please, do stop discussing about downloading music, it is illegal and TH don't support that (unless I'm wrong?). If you want to discuss music, create a new thread in the music forums, as long as the content is legal. If you want to ask about music formats, head to the general tech forums.

Anyway, as for iTunes, just follow these steps to get your music in MP3 format (supported by WE).

Open iTunes. Open Edit in the toolbar at the top of the window, and click on "Preferences", or, simply when opening iTunes click on ctrl and "," together. You should now have a new window opened. It will have a toolbar of its own. Click on Advanced in that toolbar. Once again, a new, smaller toolbar will appear under the last toolbar, click on "Importing" in that toolbar. Now, you should have an option saying "Import Using" select the wished format (MP3 Encoder).

By the way, as far as I know iTunes doesn't support MP4.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.