Spell does collision damage

brainless

Reaction score
Is it possible for us to make a spell to damage target units if they happen to collide something? If yes could anyone show me the trigger for it? :D

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Storm Bolt - Deals damage if the unit collides with a flying hammer.

Please be more specific.

RangerX

I am justice!
Reaction score
off: nice replay romek :))
on: perma immolation with range 75 ? and with only the ground and notself target selected ?

brainless

Reaction score
tell me what kind of spell it should be and i'll try doing it

It's kinda like morphling knockback spell. After the knockback if by any chance the attacked unit collide something by that knockback (trees,buildings,rocks,a unit or even a wall) then that unit will get extra damage. Is that possible?:)

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
well if you saw it in some other map it most probably is, but you would need a knockback system with integrated collision detection to do it.

brainless

Reaction score
Sure take ur time i think i will check on it tmr cause its almost morning already have to take some rest :(.

Mahrloc

Reaction score
Puh, that was tricky... but it's done ^^. it isn't perfect but it should work

*Removed map*

brainless

Reaction score
Lol not bad:thup:. However isn't the knockback abit cheat to b able to knock the unit over the wall? Plus the target unit will get stuck if it is in the middle of the object. Could u remake them so that they stop after collide with an object? Pls?

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
those triggers are leaking heavily, besides the damage may not be accurate, for example the unit would get damaged for being knocked back on an elevator or switch.

and the knockback is no smooth slide but rather an instant teleport.

brainless

Reaction score
those triggers are leaking heavily, besides the damage may not be accurate, for example the unit would get damaged for being knocked back on an elevator or switch.

Agree with the instant teleport

Mahrloc

Reaction score

well... he wanted a spell like the one of morphling from dota and that one is an instant teleport ;)

i'm not quite good at removing leaks, if you have got any idea how to fix, tell it to me pls :)

btw here is another try to do it better
*removed map*

/edit:
Agree with the instant teleport
hmm... fail sry

brainless

Reaction score
Nice 1 Mahrloc. Of course i didnt mention b4 that i need a smooth animation for knockback but it should b fine i can do it with myself but then mayb it wont work if i put it together with ur triggers. Another request could u anyhow modify this spell to deal more then 1 target? Thx alot.:thup::thup::thup:

Mahrloc

Reaction score
actually i already made a smooth slide^^

what do you mean to deal more than one target?

anyway *removed map*

rest will have to wait until tomorrow

brainless

Reaction score
Well like u change the spell into area spell with the unit move away from the center of the spell casting position. Seem quite troublesome :( and thx for the smooth slide. I will b waiting(tmr) :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.