Spell that targets trees and units?

s3rius

Linux is only free if your time is worthless.
Reaction score
Is there any spell that can be modified to target both trees and units?

I've tried with channel, but it can't even be set to simply target trees (game says "must target a tree", but I can't select anything with the target cursor).

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score

s3rius

Reaction score
Thanks for your answer, but I need a spell that can target both trees and units at the same time.

I've tried using the Sentinel owl, but as long as there are "trees" ticked in the "Targets allowed" it cancels out everything else (which means it cannot target units).

I'm pretty sure I know how to use Channel, too. I've tried and it doesn't seem to work with trees (unless I've done something horribly wrong). Your link also doesn't say a word about targeting trees anyway.

By now I've tested a couple of spells (Finger of death, eat tree, sentinel, channel, storm bolt, War Club) and it seems that, as soon as you make it target trees any spell will instantly lose the capability to target units (or it will continue not to be able to target trees).

madd_999

Reaction score
but flame strike is an aoe and not a targeted spell.. as i think we wants looking at the abilaties he tested.

s3rius

Reaction score
Yea, I don't have problems making an AoE that affects trees, but I need an object-target spell with which I can select both trees and units.
But I guess there is none.
Too bad Blizzard did such a sloppy job with this part of the ability-customization.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.