Spellbook Problems

Tooblet

Reaction score
heyall, I've ofcourse searched alot and didn't find this exact problem anywhere.
So I have my spell with different levels that worked Perfectly, with disabling and enabling a spellbook for whenever that spell is activated.

Then I added another spellbook, they don't share Base Order ID.
The spellbook I added is supposed to be there at all times for my hero, holding a bunch of passives and whatnot I have for him.

The problem is when I added this "stationary" spellbook to my hero. The spellbook from the spell stopped working.

It's a hidden passive spell that gets activated for 15 seconds. But it doesnt get activated anymore :/

Tooblet

Reaction score
seriously?

I thought this was cake for the most of you pro mappers out there. no answer to this exists on the forums in any other thread. and I can't find a solution either :/

major rep for the one who solves it ^^

Lamby

Reaction score
So wait, the aura doesn't work, or when you add in the spell, the spellbook doesn't work?

Tooblet

Reaction score
its not an aura, its a passive spell based on spikes shell that is supposed to be a "hidden" passive that u activate and lasts for 20 seconds.

The thing is, it worked perfectly before I added a static spellbook for the hero, then it just stopped working.

all the spellbooks I have have different order string and IDs and all that.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.