Crime St. Louis Police Crash Into LGBTQ Bar, Arrest Its Owner

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
James Pence says police handcuffed both him and co-owner Chad Wick — and then arrested Wick

Last night around 12:30 a.m. a St. Louis police cruiser smashed into the front window of an LGBTQ bar in Carondelet. But it was Bar:pM’s co-owner who wound up getting arrested and is currently being held in central booking.

"There were several police officers that jumped him,” says James Pence, who co-owns Bar:pM with Chad Wick, who is currently in police custody.

Pence says the police officer who ran into the bar told him that he had swerved to miss a dog in the middle of South Broadway. Pence says he does have security camera footage of the crash, though he is not making it public at this time.

The St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department did not immediately respond to a message seeking comment this morning. We'll update this post if we hear back.

----------------------------------
I sure hope we get an update on this because I definitely want to hear the whole story. Cops crash into a bar then arrest the owner you just cannot make this stuff up and there has to be some stuff left out of this so it makes more sense. I have my eyes open for it stay tuned...

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
You really just can't make this kind of ridiculousness up. What the hell are they higher ups thinking when they read this article. How are they so disassociated from reality that they try to defend this action without even trying to explain it. Do they even care? I guess not.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.