Stackable DoT?

Xialian

Reaction score
I can't really find any abilities, which will stack a damage over time effect. I mean, attacking once with an autoattack applies one stack and using a certain spell will add a stack, too. Maybe a stacking slow effect on it. Any pros out there, who can help?

Necrolytie

Reaction score
You will need to make some trigger to stack them, on Warcraft III don't exist any spell that make it

sabatadark

Reaction score
In what way is the DoT stacking? is it occurring through different spells or the same spell? Do you want it to be able to stack more than once from spell 1 and once from spell 2, once from both spells, or more than once from both spells?

Juggernaut

I don't know what to change it to
Reaction score
If you want it in GUI, then it can be made either with hashtables or using indexing. Where each dot will run separately with their own index number. (there are some examples for both cases here in the forum)

Xialian

Reaction score
Uhm. I don't understand how JASS or GUI work. Are you sure there's no other way, like an item, which already has the function, that I haven't heard about?

Wardonis

Cool Member
Reaction score
Incinerate stacks, but there is no way to track the stacks and it's very specific in it's behavior.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.