Starcraft II: Will you buy it?

Will you buy Starcraft II

• Total voters

Black Hawk

Reaction score
Well, its simple vote in the poll and post why you will buy it when it comes out like in about a year from know. I will buy it but I havent played Starcraft but i will buy it for the Editor.

enouwee

Non ex transverso sed deorsum
Reaction score
Well, its simple vote in the poll and post why you will buy it when it comes out like in about a year from know. I will buy it but I havent played Starcraft but i will buy it for the Editor.

Missing option: "I don't know yet." :D

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I will buy it and I have played Starcraft.

Period :p

Can't wait to see what Blizzard prepared.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
> how spiced up the editor will be
As AceHart said on several occasions - definitely not enough until the expansion comes out.
I will certainly buy it at some point. Never played the first, but this looks promising.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Well im going to wait for the battle chest.
Cheaper and comes with guides.

I like the battlechests but the guides are pretty much useless for me... Except on REALLY hard levels, then I try to follow it. In fact, it didn't work sometimes, lol.

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
Starcraft 2? Nah... I Got better things to do... getting a life and junk...

You know I'm kidding up there right? HECK YAH I WANT STARCRAFT 2! Starcraft is awsome enough, when you get one of the best RTS's of all time and combine it with new units, kickbutt graphics, and a whole new load of features, What do you get? The best RTS of all time! (The difference is that the first one said "One of the best") :D

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I'll probably get it really late, this comp can't run it, and I don't have any plans on getting a new one till next summer.

But when I do get it, it will only be for the editor and custom games. :]

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
I'll probably get it really late, this comp can't run it, and I don't have any plans on getting a new one till next summer.
Don't worry, it's not going to be released before next summer.
I'll have to buy a new computer too. TT

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
I jsut hope that Blizzard sticks to how they make their games and makes SC2 for Microcrap and Apple.

And hopefulyl for XP, and not that horrible as hell Vista T_T (and I'm not saying Xp is any good either...)

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
I will buy it and I have played Starcraft.

I won't hardcore play it I think, since I think I will leave that to Warhammer Online or Age Of Conan.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.