RPG Step Towards Darkness ORPG

squorpion

Reaction score
hey, my username in game is l)ark]squorpion i am currently working on a orpg. you will start of as 1 of 3 classes, archer/swordsman/mage once lv 10 you may choose a new class. Your new class will have equal stats and such at lv 1 than you old one did at lv 10. the leveling/new class levels are as followed. 1-10-1-50-1-75-1-90-1-120-1-240. At each class up you will have to choose a new branch of that basic class like mage lv 10 will choose between whitemage and black mage, archer will choose marksman/hunter and swordsman will choose knight/thief. map size is max, there will be many dungeons and quests, i am currently working ultimate spell trigger, dungeon mob respawn and the loot system.

Help is wanted for the following. where is says open is what i would like help with.
Items - l)ark]squorpion/ OPEN
Dungeon Creation - l)ark]squorpion
Terraining - l)ark]squorpion/ OPEN
Towns - OPEN
Triggering - l)ark]squorpion/ OPEN
Monster creation - l)ark]squorpion/ OPEN
Custom skills + Skill triggers - l)ark]squorpion/ OPEN
Quests - OPEN
Class Creation - l)ark]squorpion

if you are interested in any position please pm me. if you are interested in the terrain work position i will need to see some of you work, along with triggering.

heres a screen shot of what will be the starting town and first area so far.

map.jpg

part of the water area.

untitled.jpg

Scorpions

Reaction score
Don't like it :/

-Lordaeron Tileset sucks and the terrain is be the same in random site, you need to mix with other types of terrain, and a fundamental thing, use elevations.
-History of the RPG?,
-You need be more prolix for the next time posting a map.
-You need improve it more,

If you fix this, will be cool ;)

Good luck

Extremedesyr

Reaction score
try to get some decent photoshopped images, for a positive first look, and make it have some stuff that doesnt appear in any other map, to make it exclusive. oh and I suggest that u make it look less like a maze, an RPG should not be a maze.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Don't like it :/

-Lordaeron Tileset sucks and the terrain is be the same in random site, you need to mix with other types of terrain, and a fundamental thing, use elevations.
-History of the RPG?,
-You need be more prolix for the next time posting a map.
-You need improve it more,

If you fix this, will be cool ;)

Good luck

Lordaeron doesn't suck... that's very ignorant, :) Anything is good if you know how to use it.

And aren't those raised heights there? Like a little left of the top right place, there's a hill there.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lol @ STD RPG :p

On-topic: The leveling system seems pretty cool.

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
Sounds like another attempt at Twilights Eve (hopefully yours will be a lot better though)

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
No need to show screenshots until the terrain is at least mostly finished, :) Leaves a better impression. Cuz right now... yeah it needs work.

So there's going to be 10 branches for each class? Or 10 total? :O

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.