Strange bug

atun

Reaction score
HI i have a strange problem.
I created a map with naga but when i press the skill "build" of my peasants(mur loc slave) it closes the game

Pd:sorry but my english is poor

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Tell us what the error is? Maybe upload your map?

skyblader

Reaction score
Yeah.. I know the map is not finished... Just upload the map so we can check the existing problem. Not to play it.

atun

Reaction score
Yeah.. I know the map is not finished... Just upload the map so we can check the existing problem. Not to play it.

THanks for the help here is the map

Attachments

• Islas eco con naga 1.00.w3x
    123.1 KB · Views: 184

skyblader

Reaction score
I think the problem is with the unit. Try basing your mur'gul off the peasant, then change model, voice etc.

atun

Reaction score
I think the problem is with the unit. Try basing your mur'gul off the peasant, then change model, voice etc.

thanks but it didnt work
I think that the problem is that the unit cannot build so many naga buildings( i don not why). However i will create a new kind of peasant that can build the others buildings (it will be like the undead)

Vacko

Reaction score
Hmmm... It's very weird, I tested it and yeah it closed wc3, I even tried to use a normal slave but still the same, I think its something about ur buildings and not the slave because, I tried to use slaves on another map and another blizzard map and it worked just fine ;)

avalya

Reaction score
If you're using custom buildings it might screw things up, I'm not used to melee maps though, so I might be wrong, but check if your buildings inside the build menu are correct and not too many (11>).

atun

Reaction score
THANKS for the help i found the problem and it was very stupid
The "Catedral del Atun" upadgre was "Catedral del Atun" so it produces a crash/big bang/implosion/paradox

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.