Summon Spell

P

Paranormal

So I have this spell that summons a pit lord (unit not hero). I based it off of Summon Bear of the Beastmaster. On his "timer" until he dissappears (The blue bar under the name), it says Bear. How do you change that? Also, I have it so its a 3 seconds casting time and the art is Doom (target) and Ancesteral Spirit (Caster). Ancesteral Spirt never shows up and Doom only does it when it finishes casting. Any way to make it so these arts happen while your casting it? Thanks - Para

xPheRe

Reaction score
You must edit the buff of the ability to be able to change the name of the summoned unit.
Create a custom buff based off of the Summoned Bear one.
Then change the name to whatever you want and set the buff of the ability to the custom one.

E

Elf-Beast

Just make a simple trigger. You'll need a blank ability for the Pitlord. Base it off an item ability like Item Damage Bonus, then make it so it doesn't give a bonus to damage. Put the Doom art on this ability and attached it to the origin. Then give this ability to the Pitlord.

Events: A unit begins casting an ability
Conditions: Ability being cast equal to [Summon Pitlord]
Actions: Create a special effect attached to the [overhead] of [casting unit] using [insert Casting Art here]
Wait [1] seconds
Destroy [Last created special effect]
Remove [Ability - DoomArt] from all units of type [pitlord]

*You might add waits here depending on how long you want the Doom Art to show.
I'm 90% sure this'll work, I hope it helps!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.