Crime Taco toss puts Fairbanks man in jail

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
FAIRBANKS — Three tacos cost a Fairbanks man $100 in fines, one day in jail and one year probation.

Warren E. Strickland, 31, of Fairbanks, pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct Tuesday for throwing a double-decker taco at a manager of the Taco Bell restaurant on University Avenue.

Strickland said he was upset during the Jan. 14 incident because a taco contained spit after he had been through the drive-thru twice to correct his order.

According to a criminal complaint filed in court, he went into the restaurant and threw the taco at manager Carol Dzimtrowicz, who said it hit her in the face and that she was scared of Strickland. Another employee reported that Strickland threatened to knock him out.

(email subscription required)

Last edited:

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Aw it's a shame to hear that since the recent loss of the Taco Bell founder.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Meh... some douche cop tried to charge me with reckless endangerment when I threw a phone at a wall when I was 17.

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
Fairbanks is a good 3 hours from me, haha. If this is the Fairbanks in Alaska of course.

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
Liar. Alaska has no roads, everyone knows that.

So this is only disorderly conduct and not assault with malicious intent?

Haha, a lot of Alaska has roads, but they're pretty dangerous in wintertime depending how far you go out. Roads can go on for hours with no stops. But Fairbanks, DEFINITELY has a road going to it. There's roads to parts of Alaska you wouldn't even think there are to.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.