tauren animation run

Wesulmoon

Reaction score
Hey i got a problem...
- i whanna make tauren chieftain a sprint ability which i made from scroll of speed... it is a hero ability with lvls... but i whanna make him use animation (walk fast) wheile using this ability...

I tried animation names, but don't work... help

avalya

Reaction score
Try using some ability that changes the actual hero (Metamorphosis for example) and have the 'run speed' set to a small amount, like 100 and 'walk speed' set to 0 or 522 (don't remember which would work better).

Wesulmoon

Reaction score
humm i am not sure what you mean... Problem is i don't know way how to make kodo beast or tauren to play walk fast animation at all...

Can sbdy help?

Wax_Banana

Reaction score
Same

yea I wanna make the Kodo Beast play the running animation and I cant fint the right name to type in the play animation field

help me please

INCINERATE

Reaction score
i think running animations only activate depending on how fast your hero is moving and the movespeed stats you set it too... there is a walk speed animation editable and run speed animation editable..

to be honest i am not entirely sure what you are asking , but if your trying to put in "walk fast" as the animation strings, i not sure if that works, but i know forsure things like speed scroll automatically get heros to use thier run fast animations.

see if you can bring up the model in the unit platelet and manually find the names of the animations it uses then specify them in the spell animation strings

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
I think run animations will only play if your movement speed is 350 or above

Wax_Banana

Reaction score
Runnin

No man, that is not the problem, I mean like this:

I make a skill that the kodo starts hunting someone and acelerates, using script
I made like this ''Event every 0.01 seconds move unit instantly and etc...'' and I wanna make he chase the victim with the running animation, hes not walking in the normal way, hes like sliding with script issues, help me find the runnin animation name, like ''walk'' ''spell'' ''death''

Forgive my english

thanks

Wesulmoon

Reaction score
why didn't u use the trigger to change movespeed insead of making him slide..
and use trigger "add animation tag "fast""? and if u read forum rules it is not allowed to bump old threads.. u can create a new one :D

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
You gotta set it by the index. Find out the animation index for Kodo's Walk, then set animation by index.

Wesulmoon

Reaction score
AND tauren has that walk fast animation no more .... :(:( they deleated it with last patch!!!
:( so is my game lost...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.