Crime Teacher on 13 year old boy: He was like a man to me

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
OMAHA, Nebraska (AP) -- A former math teacher sentenced to federal prison for a sex crime with a minor says the age of the 13-year-old schoolboy she fled with to Mexico didn't matter to her.

"We didn't see age anymore. ... In my mind he quit being a teenage boy. ... to me, he was a man," Kelsey Peterson said in a taped interview on ABC's "Good Morning America" that aired Wednesday.

Peterson, 26, was sentenced Monday to six years in federal prison and five years of supervised release. She also must register as a sex offender.

She pleaded guilty in July to a charge of transporting a minor across state lines to have sex.

Last edited:

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Except that she's really unattractive. :thdown:

As usual with these cases.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
That is her without makeup for sure. Lots of chicks look like hell with no makeup. Not trying to defend it except when I was 13 personally I would have hit it :thup:

eellem1

Life is made of the little things, live it well
Reaction score
Of course she felt as if the 13yr old boy was a man. Most men due act as if they are teenagers. She is sick, sick , sick and very ugly. I will however agree with TH a 13yr old boy would hit that, hell at that age getting some is very exciting.

Reaction score
Of course she felt as if the 13yr old boy was a man. Most men due act as if they are teenagers.

If marked behavioral differences between teenage and adult males were atypical then the distinction between teenage and adult behavior would not exist in that context.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
OK picture her with makeup.... :rolleyes: She did not teach school like that. That is a mugshot.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
OMFG! That's :thdown: and yeah how can he accept it, but really how she can do that to the kid.

Chao

Setting sail for fail in the sea of lame.
Reaction score
I honestly feel bad for the kid. He's going to have to relocate. If you were known as a 13-year-old to be engaged in sexual relations with your teacher, the other kids would likely be devastatingly mean. And yes, she's ugly, which makes things that much worse... adults in these situations are so much more capable of these deep forms of manipulation, and that's not in any way fair to this youngster.

Reaction score
I pictured her with makeup..

idneverhithergq1.jpg

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Yes now she's hot. I would tap that.

I wonder if she was like a man to him, too....

Chao

Setting sail for fail in the sea of lame.
Reaction score
I'd do every one of the top 18 sex offenders in the mouth.
This one does not merit that list.

eellem1

Life is made of the little things, live it well
Reaction score
If marked behavioral differences between teenage and adult males were atypical then the distinction between teenage and adult behavior would not exist in that context.

Typical male rebuttal.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.