Other Terrained Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

duderock101

Check out my 2 Player Co-op RPG!
Reaction score
Terrains

This is a WIP, more terrains will be created and uploaded to Thehelper.net for anybodies use (as long as I am credited within the game or on the Loading screen).

A list of terrains will be shown below.

NOTE: These maps contain no units, no triggers and may have tiny amounts of open space for the user to construct something relevant to their map (does not always appear). These maps will be tailored to specific people, and some specific map types may be released (such as RPG's, Hero BG's and minigames). These maps may contain Critters and/or units (such as portals) but no creeps will be added.
NO IMPORTED STUFF IS ADDED TO KEEP MAP SIZE DOWN

Remember! These are open for everyone, so if your wanting to start a new project but just cant be bothered to terrain it, or want to just fiddle around with some triggers, then use these maps. The maps can be published but you must have my name in the credits somewhere! Good luck :)

Contents

Grassland/Mountains (224x224)
Grassland (128x128)

Grassland/Mountains (224x224)

Contains Contains 3 small Towns, 1 designated Hero Selection Area, 1 Large capital City, 1 boss area, a PVP small battleground, many varied terrain, large space, easily changed and many mob camps have been added inside the map.

Extra - Apart from Hero Selection, it contains NO blizzard cliffs. Paid attention to detail by starting out with a 224x224 BLANK map with only Dirt as its base tile. Contains 1 Player Owned unit (Portal) which can be deleted, and a bunch of Neutral Critters! Also contains a large amount of Path Blockers for the Cliffs!

Suited For As it's a large map which can be changed, it is open for almost any Gameplay type, except Tower Defence of course!

Screen shots

Grassland 128x128

Contains Contains 1 medium-sized Capital City and 2 small towns. Contains an encampment and a few creep camps. Contains Pre-placed units with Undead and Humans in the map.

Extra As stated, it contains pre-placed units, Undead V humans. Of course, this can be changed or remove completly depending on what you want. Not much else to say as its a small map. Not the best, fine creation of mine, but it passes as a good map to be used by players.

Suited For As it's small, I would reccommend this only for people creating a small game, a Campaign, or a levelled RPG (Such as Rexxar for those who are unsure on this).

Attachments

• Terrain (EPIC) Grassland Mountains.w3x
    328.5 KB · Views: 308
  • 128x128 Grassland.w3x
    152.6 KB · Views: 242

duderock101

Reaction score
Hope so ^^ don't want to be wasting my time doing something that nobody will use ^^

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Lol, The Terrain Request Thread should be like Ayanamis and have the Links for all the terrains, and not this one :p

duderock101

Reaction score
Hmm... not sure how s/he does it ^^ i'll look into it tommorw and see how many people notice

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.