Text Question+Upkeep

Atticus

Reaction score
Hi, my current map has 2 things. One I have changed the lumber and food to show the time played. BUT I can't get it to stop saying Low Upkeep when it hits 51 and back down to No Upkeep when it goes back to zero. Both in the middle of my screen and in the corner.

Also I would like to have text LIKE the Upkeep thing pop up in the middle of a players screen when he enters a regions. ex: When a unit enters a region named "Haunted Woods" the text in the middle Says "Haunted Woods" or something to that affect. Is this possible?

PlzHelp :D

FireBladesX

Eating my wings!
Reaction score
In the game interface section under the "Advanced" tab in the main window, you can change the message for upkeep (near the bottom, it has a hex code in front of it).

In gameplay constants (right above game interface), you can determine at what food level which upkeep message is displayed. So if you don't use food that way, you can use it as a tool to display messages.

Atticus

Reaction score
The food is being used, it represents seconds on the timer. Should I take out seconds or is there another way to do this?

FireBladesX

Eating my wings!
Reaction score
You could just remove the upkeep message, you could also have a multiboard show the time.

Atticus

Reaction score
Alright lol. Sorry to be such a nub. Alright I've removed it saying Upkeep. Looks great.

Now, is there anyway to make text show up in the middle of the screen when entering regions. Again, explain this to me like you would to a small child lol I'm so nub at this.

Kahiera

Reaction score
if you use gui, an idea may be to get egui and use the simulate error message action

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.