TH Mini-Tournament Series #2 [RESULTS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
Actually it's pretty amazing. Keeps the toss army from ever being able to attack you really.

Well, against the players I play it's not particularly good. But I mean, they're in master league, so there's (probably) a skill difference.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Was on a lot yesterday. Whitesock was too, but he was labeled "away" the entire time :-/

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
>Going mutas in PvZ is retarded anyway.

Then you are obviously doing it wrong. Retarded is implying that certain builds or units are only race specific. This speaks of a really narrow-sighted player.

pixel

Reaction score
I´ve just played my games with siretu. The result:

Siretu: 0 Pixel: 2 GG Siretu and thx on wishing me gl, i couldt tell u because u left :/

And replays:

Attachments

• siretu vs pixel game 2.SC2Replay
    63.2 KB · Views: 211
  • siretu vs pixel game 1.SC2Replay
    67.7 KB · Views: 239

s3rius

Linux is only free if your time is worthless.
Reaction score
I've seen it work in pro games. Whenever they move out you nydus. That way they either need to split their main force a bit or overcompensate for cannons.

Well, you can just warp in two zealots and they'll take care of that Nydus while your army walks over to the Zerg's base to deliver some pizza. And STORMS!

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
To gain some perspective on how easy it is to kill a nydus worm before it is completed, let me inform you that if you notice the worm soon after it's placed, you can kill it with your workers if it's close to the mineral line.

Whitesock

Graphics Help Zone Moderator
Reaction score
The chances of a zerg moving an overlord next to the mineral line is pretty low though.

It's like 200 HP 1 armor 20 sec build time right? So a protoss takes 5 sec to warp in. A few units warping in then attacking might barely kill it if he warps in like 3-4+ zealots/stalkers, but then there's always to dual nydus while he's dealing with one. Either way the goal is simply to make the toss have to pull back, and a nydus can be very effective at that.

s3rius

Linux is only free if your time is worthless.
Reaction score
Even if you don't get to kill it right before it spawns. As long as you start hitting it before it's finished you can even kill it off while it's spitting out units. Spawning units can't cut off your way then and a few Zerglings in your base won't do tremendous damage.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
I have both of you on my (regular) list, so il let you know if I see both of you on some time tonight

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
At any rate, I'm at work right now. Going to be back home in like 30 min to an hour. Hopefully you stay on until then o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.