The Complete Hell vs Heaven Guide!

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

ok guide...

hey you know that this is such a great guide everyone seems to like it... BUT....you are teaching people to do a bug? after the duel kill him and hopefully get a dagger... I mean i know people will hate my comments but really dude its rigged both the celestial power and the dagger

(luckily you didn't tell ppl how to do the celestial power bug)

Overall was a good guide i guess... except i already knew all the items and the other stuff in the guide.

P.S. If you are atlas i don't suggest you follow his advice unless your allies dont need ur aura... cos early game theymight die without it

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
funkmaster37 said:
can u please writ a list telling us wat the items do

umm...maybe, that would take quite a long time and i dont really play HvH anymore so i would have to play more to find out again. idk..ill think about it.

Unregistered said:
hey i was wondering what the best hero's are to start.

For Heaven:
-Atlas (Titan)
-Mountain King
-Kael
-Warden

For Hell:
-Crypt Lord
-Queen of Suffering
-Dark Ranger
-Dread Lord

Unregistered said:
... BUT....you are teaching people to do a bug? after the duel kill him and hopefully get a dagger... I mean i know people will hate my comments but really dude its rigged both the celestial power and the dagger

(luckily you didn't tell ppl how to do the celestial power bug)

umm...what bug? lol ther is no bug with CP or Kelen's Dagger
I know extremly cheap things in it (not included in the guide) but i dont know of a bug dealing with CP or the Dagger of Escape

1)ark_Knight

Reaction score
funkmaster37 said:
can u please writ a list telling us wat the items do

ok...ive been thinking baout it and i do constantly get questions like
"what is the best item?"
"What does this do?"
"I need better items than this...what do i make?"

so..... i dont really feel like doing it (mainly becuase i dont play HvH anymore)
but....i will make a list of what all the "secret" or "mixed" item do.

(This list is gonna take a while since im currently working on a map but when i get a chance i will eventually finish it and post it on TH. and i will also include rankings of the items from 1-5...so i will do this list someday...probably in the next week)

U

Unregistered

lol can u say it more?

1)ark_Knight said:
(mainly becuase i dont play HvH anymore)

ok we get it, you dont play it anymore, just say you dont want to, make these people play the game and find out what the items do, woo hoo an hour of their life is gone.

srry about not haveign an acct, my comp is missing a system file and i cant leave my secure connection to type in passwords anymore(really weird)

1)ark_Knight

Reaction score
no, even though i dont play it anymore ill play it a few times to write a list...it wont take long or be hard so why shoudlnt i do it?

U

Unregistered

umm...what bug? lol ther is no bug with CP or Kelen's Dagger
I know extremly cheap things in it (not included in the guide) but i dont know of a bug dealing with CP or the Dagger of Escape[/QUOTE]

erhmm what bug?
there is a bug when you either buy two risk or kill the keeper at the right time where either you WILL get the CP (from risk obviously ) or the dagger ( and agian obviously from the keeper )

1)ark_Knight

Reaction score
ok...this guide for what the items do is gonna take longer than i planned (i have a lot of other things better to do thatn make that...but nce i get around to it i will make it.)

C

converse

Happy !!

hey where is the lich king guy aka frozen throne altar? ps thanks for the combinations

1)ark_Knight

Reaction score
the frozen throne (where Kel'thuzad is) is behnd the hell base (right of the base...or east of it)

Epsylon

Reaction score
Fine if uw ant me to register

Dark knight please tell them there is a bug... ( the Cp and Dagger )
They don't believe me...
Do NOT tell me you don't know about it..... I know you do because you know alot of other things ALOT of people don't know.

C'mon help me out here, dont tell them how to do it, if you dont wan to, just make them believe me?

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
to make kelen's dagger of escape?? its sword+cp+angel lightning mixed at middle alter inbetween waygates... I hope that helped you :D

Epsylon

Reaction score
you don't beleive me?

dude if you are too noob and don't know about it then don't act smart...
as if i didn't even know how to make a dagger noob

haha now you are saying i'm stupid, "HAHAHAHAH he doesn't even know i was being sarcastic" but guess what it doens't matter cos of this wise saying god once said "you are stupid"

and by the way dark knight.. very cheap as in it WILL come out IS a bug

1)ark_Knight

Reaction score
i dont know of ANY bug dealing with the dagger or celestial power...what r u talking about? You seem to know...so what is it?

Epsylon

Reaction score
fine, the bug

Dagger Bug:

After the first duel, kill the gate keeper as soon as possible...
If you kill him early enough, he will drop a Kelen's Dagger of Escape

CP Bug:

Again, after the first duel, buy TWO risks (must be right timing, yes, there is a too early and too late) and WALA a celestial power...

P.S. If you think that I am trying to trick you guys because I don't put the exact time to do it. Then you are horribly wrong. I just don't want to expose how to do it or it will start spreading and soon, before you know it. BAM! All the servers in the world is using a bug to their advantage.

1)ark_Knight

Reaction score
oh...so thats what you were saying...by the way the dagger is not a bug and ive never heard of the CP one but thx for that. and really with as cheap HvH is using a "bug" wont even help much.

Epsylon

Reaction score
haha i agree hvh is totally imbalanced, as long as u know how to play well, killing a noob playing a bug should be no problem :)

K

kenneth

how to make heat of god or archimonde :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :eek: :eek: :eek: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :confused: :confused: :confused: :( :( :(

K

kenneth

heart of god

kenneth said:
how to make heart of god or archimonde :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :eek: :eek: :eek: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :confused: :confused: :confused: :( :( :( please tell me
please tell me

K

kenneth

i love your list but i don know ho to make heart of god or archimonde? :D :(

1)ark_Knight

Reaction score
Wow....stop posting with the same question 3 times. Im not even on everyday much less every 5 minutes so plz have some patience. And EDIT youre posts plz.

and the hearts of archimonde and god are not made with items. They are dropped when you kill god or archimonde. if they were already dropped then you cant get them also. And there is a way to get 2 of the hearts but i only know how to get 1 heart of each. So just kil god or archimonde and they will drop thier heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.