The Death Council ORPG

T

TheQuiet

Now, before I post anything, I hope this is the right forum. Im new to this site and just looked for a forum to post this.

Anyway, greetings. I am TheQuiet, a mapper here to discuss my map in progress.

I am creating a new ORPG, named The Death Council ORPG. The map, at my rate of completion, should have a beta released hopefully by the beginning of July. My map, is to include the following:

• Item Class System
  • 10+ Original Hero Classes (Not including classes such as Archer, Warrior, etc)
  • Split Hero Classes for Five Races
  • 15 Abilities Per Hero Class
  • 6+ Dungeons
  • Small Quest Line (Possibility)

Now, I am no newb at mapping, and have experience with much of this. I do feel awkward, as my map may contain elements of Defi4nc3's ORPG, and Id like his approval if he feels Im taking any content. Not that I feel I am, but I dont want to release a map, just to get yelled at in the end.

Backround:
The map is named "The Death Council", because, the last dungeon will be set in the Death Council's headquarters, where the group will fight the ranks of the Council itself. The Death Council is an idea of a friend of mine, who I used to play a Star Wars game with. It was a clan that him and I were in, and Im using its name to promote the clan. It was a great clan full of nice people.

Help Needed:
Aside from Beta testers, my map is in its earliest stages. I still need some help, either in terraining or in triggers. So if your an experienced terrainer, or trigger editor, and want to help out, reply here, private message me or email me saying what you do and you want to help. So far, I need a vaild Item Class System. For terrain, I can tell you details if your intrested.

Other Notes:
As part of the help needed section, I also need some Hero Class Ideas. At the moment, I have about 6 Hero Classes. One of which is in the process of being completed.

trb92

Throwing science at the wall to see what sticks
Reaction score
>Now, before I post anything, I hope this is the right forum.
This should actually be in the Member's Projects area of the forum.

T

TheQuiet

Thank you. Now if someone wants to either move this or I could repost it?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.