Other The Great Seige

KingTobiazZz

Reaction score
It looks nice, but its kinda hard if you dont have three ranged heroes as gray only has a few archers and enemy flyers keep killing everyopne :), havent read the whole post yet and I really hope this is the beta and the whole game as the looks are better than the gameplay. It just seems to me that you've builded a nice city just for fun and than thought: ''oh what the hell, I could make a game of it!''

PS: better than any of my games will ever be :p

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
It looks nice, but its kinda hard if you dont have three ranged heroes as gray only has a few archers and enemy flyers keep killing everyopne :), havent read the whole post yet and I really hope this is the beta and the whole game as the looks are better than the gameplay. It just seems to me that you've builded a nice city just for fun and than thought: ''oh what the hell, I could make a game of it!''

PS: better than any of my games will ever be :p

The map is currently in Alpha. We are planning to move into beta once we have more waves prepared and a couple more systems.

dondonda

Reaction score
Yes, its still alpha we are just testing, our plan is to make it into a more RPGish map later on once the spawns and defending is finished. We will add quests, dungeons, recipes...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.