News The Most Disgusting Thing Eva! New Bestiality Restaurant lets you Pork your Pork

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
It's Japan. For some reason... the rules there are less strict about animals and many restuarants there kill and sell for food endangered animals...

Reaction score
LOL!! Who was the one who went to Japan not recently to go work with animals? Hope he doesn't hear about this.

Reaction score
Gotta test that place.

Iuh! I cannot even think about it.. This sure is sick!

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
See what the worlds coming to? More evil everyday. Just think gays used to be like damned from society but now they are welcomed and encouraged to be gay. So in year 2200 there will be freaky animal sex restaurants placed around the globe like MC Donalds....:(

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
See what the worlds coming to? More evil everyday. Just think gays used to be like damned from society but now they are welcomed and encouraged to be gay. So in year 2200 there will be freaky animal sex restaurants placed around the globe like MC Donalds....:(

... are you comaring gays to people who have sex with animals... o_O

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
Doubt that. It is completely unconstitutional for sure. I think... Lets hope it is unconstitutional... but meh. If they tried to in America, more then likely, there is gonna be a nationwide riot to get them out. Mainly parents who want to protect their childrens minds. Trust me, when it comes to that, there are some crazy people. Thanks to them, American isn't gonna get any ;)

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Now that I see this.... I don't want to go to Japan. My friends went there and they'll be shocked when I do my Current Event on this. They'll be like EWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Now that I see this.... I don't want to go to Japan. My friends went there and they'll be shocked when I do my Current Event on this. They'll be like EWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

Mmm, i did current events for Social in 7th grade, you wouldnt happen to go to SweetHome, would you?

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Out of everything I have seen on the net, I would have never thought I would see something like this...

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
Japs are strange

though they do have Ninja Warrior, which ROCKS!

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I see this all the time on the server logs. I notice it is from 2007 and it still being searched for daily, LOL!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.