News The Most Disgusting Thing Eva! New Bestiality Restaurant lets you Pork your Pork

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Lurking underground in the heart of Tokyo's trendy Roppongi is a true heart of darkness - a members-only club that combines forbidden sex practices with the art of fine dining.

Now, I know what you're thinking - if I didn't read about this in Japan's respected Mainichi Daily News, I would not have believed it - and I'm not sure I want to believe it *.

The gist of it is, members pay a hefty fee at the door to be allowed to... have sex with the animal of their choice - which is subsequently killed, cooked and served to the violator and his party for dinner!

Last edited:

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
ZOMG. Now I learn that the Perverted Japs are also Forbidden Sex Ritualists?!?!

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
- removed quote because it was not in the article -

Seriously, why would such a place be made? I can't imagine people actually doing that stuff...

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Well the article says that it exists because people pay. A bunch of sick rich Japanese twistos out there.

juty

Zoom out problems look smaller
Reaction score
:nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts:
What sick people I feel sorry for the animals being raped then killed and eaten what kind of sick people do they think there are ?
:nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts:

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
First you kill them, then you have intercourse with them... That's just plain torture, but they're dead so...

Still, it is nastttyyy!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
No, they have intercourse with them, then kill them. It is not bestiality necrophelia. I think that is maybe a few months off :D

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
This is illegal, correct? :/ Anyways, this isn't healthy. This will only lead to more diseases like HIV.
*nudge-nudge*

juty

Zoom out problems look smaller
Reaction score
This is illegal, correct? :/ Anyways, this isn't healthy. This will only lead to more diseases like HIV.
*nudge-nudge*

Lol
Yes u never now
But I still think its wrong I mean ahh it's scary enough to think about it

Gman101112

Reaction score
Ahhhhhhh I am kinda afraid... why would you want to have sex with animals??? And then eat them?????

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
Ahhhhhhh I am kinda afraid... why would you want to have sex with animals??? And then eat them?????

I was about to ask that o_o.; That is just sick, and wrong. Maybe it would make more sense if they had it with a person and then ate them but not an animal.

Okay, it woudl make more sense but would be 2x as cruel because you can actually hear them screaming in pain as you slowly eat them while pigs can only make squeals as you do it.... Okay, so it doesn't matter what you have "it" with and then eat, it's still horrible o_O

ISN'T THERE SOME KIND OF ORDER THERE THAT CAN STOP THEM?!?!

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
It's Japan, baby. They're all focused on building new robots, technology, and annoying pranks for tv. They don't really focus on stuff like this.

Also, don't ever let me say "baby" again in such a way unless I'm deliberatly imatating someone.

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
The question is, what will they pimp out next?

Imagine, a 'party house' that requires you to pay to 'get it on' with trees and ferns. TREES AND FERNS!! They strip the bark for you. No work required. Partner will always be there for your return visit!

But seriously. Isn't that cruelty to animals? Were are the animal right activists when you need them? Probably trying to save those trees I guess.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.