The offical "Post your Christmas Tree" thread

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Why not? The grinch stole your christmas?

santagrinchtf7.jpg

I'm in your base stealing your Christmas.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Okay. No Christmas tree for ReVolver then. lol
Hes got to have Christmas! But anyways, I'm also atheist and I have no problem with celebrating Christmas. I don't believe in the religious parts of it, no, but it's still a wonderful time of spending time with friends and family. :)

I was pretty sure that Revolver was a Christian... :p

Nice DDR machine, DDR! :eek:
Thanks, though I don't even play it anymore. Haha :D

Spies sappin' my Christmas tree!

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I was pretty sure that Revolver was a Christian... :p

Ex-Catholic ¬_¬ ... I believe in Agnosticism* but I still give gifts away, I just don't have the money to buy a tree from "the recession" we're having. :thdown:

*I still follow Christian Morals but I question most of the bible (Old Testament/New Testament)

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
TBH, Christmas isnt that big of a Christian thing anymore since we basically went away from what it meant (Birth of Christ). for kids, its just another way to mooch presents from parents.
--
With that being said. Its not really anyones right to say what you celebrate in December. Do what you want.
---
And with that being said... I really HATE setting up Christmas trees, especially the large ones.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
TBH, Christmas isnt that big of a Christian thing anymore since we basically went away from what it meant (Birth of Christ). for kids, its just another way to mooch presents from parents.

TBH, Christmas started as a pagan holiday, as far as we know. Christians decided to use the winter season to celebrate Christ's birth because it was coincidental. Thus we named the holiday Christmas. So, we technically stole the idea from pagans.

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
TBH, Christmas started as a pagan holiday, as far as we know. Christians decided to use the winter season to celebrate Christ's birth because it was coincidental. Thus we named the holiday Christmas. So, we technically stole the idea from pagans.

Funny how people seem to forget this.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
:( I wished I had Christmas events all over around where I lived. In Asia, we don't celebrate Christmas like you guys do. :( All we celebrate is red pocket money, which I'm not interested. (It's always cheaper than your monthly allowance, so forget asking me to give it to you guys.)

All your base are belong to me. I wanna be the guy that stole Christmas from everyone, because I envy you guys....:( (Darn, no crying smiley...)

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
So my mom and sister decorated the tree while I was up in LA with my buddy dropping some chick off at LAX at 1am at night. Zzzz.

Heres a pic of the lovely, basic tree. :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_3762.jpg
    IMG_3762.jpg
    396.3 KB · Views: 328

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
So my mom and sister decorated the tree while I was up in LA with my buddy dropping some chick off at LAX at 1am at night. Zzzz.

Heres a pic of the lovely, basic tree. :cool:
Oh my god! Classic edition Sega Arcade!

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Oh my god! Classic edition Sega Arcade!

Nah, it's a classic Joust machine, and the sitdown is Galaga. We also have another galaga and two Mrs. Pacman sitdowns, but they're not in the "arcade" living room right now.

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
We haven't brought Christmas tree at home long time. If we have something then they will be Picea abies (spruce) branches. Though big tree is so nice when decorated and in dark. Eating cookies and drinking milk (or whichever you prefer).
If we find strength (beat laziness) we decorate discreetly "guest" room lamp and add on curtains pretty shiny red balls and on closet doors that furry shiny "rope". Less is more.

ReVolver

Reaction score

You remind me of this kid

[YOUTUBE]ls1ynNXlBkU[/YOUTUBE]

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, the Hannukah push is a pun, like Hannukah Harry.

It`s not legit, but it makes us feel special ^_______^

I`ll post it later.

Anyway, good cartoon, the ending was funny.

ReVolver

Reaction score
No one else has a tree up yet?! Come on guys!

Is it really necessary to have one? Well the point was to celebrate Jesus' birth, not who has the biggest tree, even if it is a man instinct :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.