The offical "Post your Christmas Tree" thread

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
As the title says, lets get in the Holiday spirit with some pictures of this seasons Christmas Trees!

I've yet to decorate mine, going to do it sometime this week. We got it though, it takes up pretty much my whoooooole living room, because my mom and sister felt the need to buy the fattest tree they could find. Lol :D

I'll post another picture when I decorate it, haha.

Attachments

• IMG_3716.jpg
    IMG_3716.jpg
    871.8 KB · Views: 366

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
i chose to go to the RP instead of making a christmas tree :)

I live with two girls, my mom and my sister (my dad lives in Nebraska for work), so it was IMPOSSIBLE to convince them we didn't need a Christmas tree...

Girls and their Christmas trees, I swear... :nuts:

Danny Cross

Bunny
Reaction score
I live with two girls, my mom and my sister (my dad lives in Nebraska for work), so it was IMPOSSIBLE to convince them we didn't need a Christmas tree...

Girls and their Christmas trees, I swear... :nuts:

Dam Straight....... we love the pretty lights:p

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I don't celebrate X-Mas :(

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
I haven't put mine up yet.
Even when I do, it's pretty crappy. Too cheap to buy a new one. Had that one since '93, when I was born. :D

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
I'm living in student accomodation at the moment and consequently we don't have a tree. In fact, there's barely anything that would suggest to the outsider that we even celebrated Christmas. That thought actually makes me quite depressed :(

Still, I get to go home in a week or so, I suppose we'll have a pretty bitchin' tree in the front room again :)

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
We celebrate Christmas, but we have never had a Christmas tree, and we aren't going to this year, either. Neither do we hang up Christmas lights or give each other gifts.

We celebrate our own way.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
We used to have a buildable Christmas tree, but then my sister started to complain about wanting a real one, and we started getting real trees...

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was pretty sure that Revolver was a Christian... :p

Nice DDR machine, DDR! :eek:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.