RPG The Orpg Without a title

baaabuuu

Reaction score
Hello me and my buddy is lokking fore a triggerer there isent a lot to say about the project right now but here is some screen shots it will feature heroes with custom spells and level 80 max. will also feature a inventory system and other systems like that and boss ai

Zwiebelchen

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
So you want to implement complicated system without having someone to trigger all this stuff? Okay, there are people out there who uploaded working systems, but this means nothing if you aren't able to customize them to your liking.
The main mapmaker should always know Jass (at least the basics), otherwise, the map will suck.

The city looks pretty solid, however. Nothing special, though.

Teach101

Reaction score
The main mapmaker should always know Jass (at least the basics), otherwise, the map will suck.

The city looks pretty solid, however. Nothing special, though.

I agree with, "
The city looks pretty solid, however. Nothing special, though," but I totally disagree with, "The main mapmaker should always know Jass (at least the basics), otherwise, the map will suck." Jassing is more proficent, but it is not a complete necessity, nor will a jass map always be funner than a gui map. :cool:

Sarj14

Reaction score
I know the there isn't alot to say about the project, but you won't get much attention with the description you provided. Try talking more about features you are planning to have in the game, the story, and mostly the gameplay.

Anyway, I do agree, the city is basic, but looks good. Good luck with this!

baaabuuu

Reaction score
Thanks and ok i will try as i get more and more in and thanks fore telling me about terrain looks bether ingame

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.