Discussion The Phantom Detectives Paranormal will Investigate Painted Stave Distilling

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Things that stand out for me about this Global Ghost Hunt participant team is they have their own established website. It looks like they are actually a business where you can hire them like Ghostbusters. That is cool. The whole website is cool. You can tell these guys have been around for a while and I look forward to there Investigation of Painted Stave Distilling.

On the outside, Painted Stave Distilling is a real business but at night it is a historical building with a secret past - and haunted as hell. I dug into it some and it is real interesting.

Check out the Phantom Detectives Paranormal Investigation Team web page for more information on this super intesting team and their upcoming Investigation!

Other teams please consider including more information about yourselves if you would like the general public to know more about you. I am trying to research you guys and it is way harder than it should be.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.