Minigame The Point Ball Game v0.1b

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
The Point Ball Game v0.1.1

--The Point Ball Game--
Get ready to be pwn..

Info:

This is a short mini game, where you are surpose to collect 6 point balls. They spawn random places in the map. Whenever you get a ball, a new one is create somewhere. If you see a Gangsta; RUN! Because they will kill you. The reason for this massacre, is that they HATE Nabsters. You are nabsters. (All the nabsters have diffrent names, discovering them can be fun!)
If you should be so unlucky that a Gangsta race you down, get you head smashed into a stone, your nose goes into your brain and you die... You will lose your balls. Respawning happen after 3 seconds.

Units:

The Gangsta, these guys are really dangerus!
1zvskur.jpg

The Gangsta Worm, and these are even more dangerus!!!
2a7629x.jpg

And this is the Random Spell Dude. He is... I dont have words...
316b1wk.jpg

And this is.. You. You are the Nabsters. These guys have over 20 wannabe names, such as "Th3 P0wn3r", "H34d sh0t", "0wn3r" etc..
2yzk1md.jpg

Map:

The point ball,
2ev6jxv.jpg

spawns in a random point in a region. These regions are huge, but some are small (Red Dots *). You respawn in the centre (Blue Dots *).

b51xkx.jpg

In Game:

Come Soon :p

~iPeez

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Played it.

The Random spell dudes could be invisible/no model/locust. Random frogs which cast flamestrike and blizzard rule but... Not when they're tiny :p

Also, a periodic map ping to the item's location would be awesome. I couldnt find it a few times and it was annoying. At one point, I actually think it spawned in a building or something. I couldnt find it for about 5 minutes. So I quit.

Advena

Just casually observing atm ;)
Reaction score
Y, looks pretty fun.
I downloaded it, I'll try it later :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.