The Right Brain vs Left Brain

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
A friend of mine linked me this strange thing.

dead link removed

So, if the dancer is spinning clockwise, you use more right brain than left brain, and the opposite.
Also, see if you can get it to change direction. Now some people might think (like myself did) "Blargh, this is completely random, it changes direction from time to time argh argh"

But actually, I let my family try this too, and we all saw it spinning in different directions. I'm not sure how much this has to do with left brain vs right brain, but it is strange indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
I've seen this before.

It's so cool; trying to get the thing to go anti-clockwise is hard. Done it a few times but it always ends up changing back.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Haha cool, I can easily switch sides though >_< At times though it was only doing half rotations, as it would face right then go back face left.

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Yeah, I kinda switch it randomly, but sooner or later it always switch back.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
I can't see it go anti-clockwise! It just won't go anti-clockwise. :(

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
It's wierd because if I lock my eyes on her feet, it looks counterclockwise. Normally with the full picture, it's always clockwise.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
this thing is bullshit it changes rotations. i had in on FB and i studied it very carefully, trust me it changes they do it in a matter that you dont see the change so you think ur brain tells u its going that direction. if u try hard enough youll see it change directions mid spins

it generally changes when u least excpect it so ur like wth it was going the other wai!

u dont get it to go the other direction it does itself

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
I really can't tell if I'm doing it right. It's first clockwise, turn my head away the screen, face dancer again, and boom it's counterclockwise.

It's wierd.

Reaction score
I am only able to get it turn clockwise. It's not possible to see it rotate counter-clockwise, because it's clearly rotating clockwise ;).

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
It changes for me when ever i really want it to. Just look away, look back, and its going the other way.

------

also, anyone else knotice that her nipples stick out?

Reaction score
> It changes for me when ever i really want it to. Just look away, look back, and its going the other way.
I've tried different ways, no luck this far. I have been staring it about.. 20 mins total.

> also, anyone else knotice that her nipples stick out?
First thing I noticed.

EDIT:// Okay, now I got it. I have to rotate my head 90 degrees to right, close right eye, close left eye and immediately open both. Then it goes counter-clockwise.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
OMG! That's odd.
Close both eyes and open them, turns clockwise.
Close me left eye, blink with right, turns counter clockwise. rofl. Also, if I spin my finger next to it, it goes the direction my finger is.

Reaction score
I find it is easier to change it from CCW -> CW rather than CW -> CCW. The best way to make it switch (aside from esb's method) is to look at the feet.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.