The Right Brain vs Left Brain

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
do you KNOW the left part of your brain hurts or do you THINK your left side hurts because you were doing something related to brain sides?

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
I can make it change at will, looking directly at it as a whole, looking at the details, at whatever part, as and when I want to. No tricks or anything. I assume that means I use both sides of my brain equally, which goes in the face of everything my teachers keep trying to say (it's clearly some crappy attempt to make us think about how we learn best, and they are convinced that you have to be one way or another, but I just disproved that theory :)).

duyen

Reaction score
If I concentrate on the feet it's like a pendulum.

But normally it just looks clockwise.

Sintoras

Shaaakaa!
Reaction score
I don't think this thing really works; I don't think it turns in a direction depending on what brain side you use more atm. Because both sides are for different things, so if you are moving, it should turn in a different direction. The Brain sides aren't mirrored.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
First time I opened the page it was clockwise. Then I looked at the text for a couple of seconds and it changed to anticlockwise. Hasn't changed since then and I failed to make it change direction.

That said, I really doubt the rotation of a picture can determine whether a person is more logical or imaginative. Still pretty interesting how different people here see it differently though.

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I don't get it. Would it really turn counter-clockwise if I stared long enough?

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score

I was staring at it for a while, trying to figure out how to make it change directions, when, and then trying to force my brain to make it change directions. After a while, I figured it out, and was able to do it.

Of course I had it happen on accident quite a few random times, which helped me to see how to do it on command.

It has to happen when her outward leg goes all the way to the left or right of the screen. It helped to watch the arc that it's moving on, and try to imagine it going behind her, instead of in front of her.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
I've seen this before, it's pretty cool. I can see a bit of both, but more clockwise rotation.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score

Nah, it depends on which side of the brain you use and, if you have a good 3d sense and you are imaginative you should be able to turn it at will. I guess 3d modelers would be able to move it both directions, at will, because they exercise a lot in changing perspectives and stuff like that.

It's obviously going clockwise...look at her face. :nuts:

Some could say "It's obviously going counter-clockwise...look at her face. :nuts:"

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.