The Spell Request Thread! (2nd)

TheKnight

Reaction score
He will have the boost until he loses the souls, he loses 0.5 Souls per kill after. Then reset.

Why not just make each soul worth 1, and 10 the boost?

Also, Aynami, how would I make it so that Dark Grasp is a channeling spell, and he can't move during the casting?
Would this just be done in the OE?

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Why not just make each soul worth 1, and 10 the boost?

Also, Aynami, how would I make it so that Dark Grasp is a channeling spell, and he can't move during the casting?
Would this just be done in the OE?

Trigger will have to be changed. Want me to change it?

TheKnight

Reaction score
If its a bit complicated, then yes please :)
And if its not too much trouble could you make it so the units dont all go right into eachother? Like just make them bunch up near the middle

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
If its a bit complicated, then yes please :)
And if its not too much trouble could you make it so the units dont all go right into eachother? Like just make them bunch up near the middle

Alright, sure. But will have to work on it tomorrow. 2:30 AM here =X

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
Spell Name:Overflamed
Code Preference:Gui
Spell Type:MUI
Levels:1.25 Firebolts.Level 2:30 Firebolts.Level 3:35 Firebolts. CD 8. Mana Cost 0.
Spell Description:The Firelord Releases X Firebolts Around Him At Random Points In A 350 Aoe Dealing 50 Damage To Any Enemy Target That Is Around Him.
Other Remarks:The Spell Is A Channeling Spell.It Channels For 2.5 Seconds,In other words releasing X Firebolts in 2.5 seconds around the caster.
Thanks

I think theres a skill like this already on the list on the first page named firestorn

edit:
This one -> http://www.thehelper.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=38768&d=1293167248

Viggzta

Reaction score
Thunder Wards

Code Preference:GUI

Spell Type: MUI

Description: It creates two wards that haves a thunder attatched from eachother when a unit stands in the lightning will they take damage over time(I want the wards to have the ability change position and still have the lightning with it so it can be pulled around with moving skills)

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Completed the spell Burning Attack. Please read the READ ME before import.

Not really sure if this was what you had in mind.

Attachments

• Burning Attack.w3x
    59.2 KB · Views: 324

Wummi

Just Relax and Smile!
Reaction score
Name: Symphony of Frost and Flame

Format: GUI format

Type: MUI.

Spell description: The hero stabs his sword into the ground, creating fast, random explosions of ice and fire all around him in a 1000 area of effect. All enemy units caught in the area take massive damage every second for 10 seconds. Channeling. lasts for 10 seconds or until another command is issued.

Level 1: 1000 damage per second for 10 seconds.
Level 2: 4000 damage per second for 10 seconds.
Level 3: 10000 damage per second for 10 seconds.

Note: It would be better if the enemies took damage faster but at the same amount. For example, at level 1, instead of 1000/second, do 500/0.5 seconds, or 250 every 0.25 seconds.

Sajin

Reaction score
Im going to guess maybe ayanami's flushed with projects currently but im not really sure lol (truthfully I think my AC130 spell made all the makers be like woah.... nah lets stop before i gotta make this xD)

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
I aplogize for the delay. Just been busy with few things.

Im going to guess maybe ayanami's flushed with projects currently but im not really sure lol (truthfully I think my AC130 spell made all the makers be like woah.... nah lets stop before i gotta make this xD)

About your spell, I need to ask. Does the ammunitions come out of the middle of the screen or the mouse position? If it's mouse position, I think I'll have to use trackables? The problem is that, I'm not sure if trackable works online. Does the camera lock on the spot or does it move around? And about holding the mouse button to fire, I don't think it's possible. However, keyboard arrow keys will be possible.

Sajin

Reaction score
I aplogize for the delay. Just been busy with few things.

About your spell, I need to ask. Does the ammunitions come out of the middle of the screen or the mouse position? If it's mouse position, I think I'll have to use trackables? The problem is that, I'm not sure if trackable works online. Does the camera lock on the spot or does it move around? And about holding the mouse button to fire, I don't think it's possible. However, keyboard arrow keys will be possible.

About the delay its fine :) take your time with anything
as for my spell, do what ever it takes to work because i relize its a difficult spell :) whatever makes it the easiest <3

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Spell Name: Dragon Punch

Code Preference: Gui

Spell Type: Mui

Description: The user charges with his fists at an enemy dealing STR x 3.

Other Remarks: If you can, make the Bronze Dragon come out when you cast it. Like you click the spell and use it then a Bronze Dragon is at your body then you "knockback" or knockfront to the enemy and the Bronze Dragon does the death animation.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.