The Top 20 Most Bizarre Experiments of All Time

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
Really astonishing what people think out!

The dog head on tubes was my favorite.

Really shocking but innovative at the same time.

However, the point of it is questionable.

Well at present, if nothing else. Maybe this test benefits future head implants...

I hope they are not true, like the link location suggests - hoax.

Otherwise it's just too disturbing.

w00t22

CSS L4D DoD? Steam ID = w00t22
Reaction score
A person did his ISU ( final project ) for english which was on experiments on behaviour and stuff and he talked about the The Stanford Prison Experiment. Kinda wierd. Like the prison people were quiting since it was so emotional since the 'officers' were beating on them and turning all the prisoners on each other. Very sick.

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
I liked the one talking about the guards and prisoners but the creepiest one I think is the puppy one where it was getting zapped...

"ntriguingly, the six students who refused to go on were all men. All thirteen women who participated in the experiment obeyed right up until the end."

Scary o_O

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
> I hope they are not true, like the link location suggests - hoax.
One question you may be wondering: Why are these experiments listed here, on the Museum of Hoaxes? They're not hoaxes, are they? No, they're not. All of these experiments really did occur. I put the list here simply because I already had this site up and running, and I didn't feel like designing a new site just for one list.

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
Yes, I saw that. But one cannot believe everything said in the internet.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Wow. A few amazing insights into the minds of human baings, as well as some other - ah - intriguing ideas.

I for one find it amazing that people would obey another of superior position right up until - and in most cases, including - the point where they actually killed somebody. Most interesting.

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
I'm not sure if their all hoaxes, but I know for a fact that the Prison Experiment really did happen.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
They made a movie with that Prison Experiment thing, a german movie called "Das experiment", "The Experiment" in English.

Disturbing.

Also, that thing about turning an homosexual guy into an heterosexual guy is odd :p

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
The Soviet human-ape breeding soldier is the most stupid idea ever tbh.

- 1111 posts :p

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Indeed. It inspired me to carry out some "experiments" during lunch break today. I think I (sort of) proved that people are generally very gullible, as well as stupid (at least those whom I experimented on).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.