The Wish Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Okay you do but they're unrevelently uncomfortable :D.

I wish it was Saturday or Friday everyday so we never had school and take home school instead.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Okay. By what you mean by distrubing, the wolf is probably being distrubed in his slumber by you. So, it's not disturbing anymore.

I wish gif. avatars were allowed again.

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
They are, but gifs take over and the site becomes very distracting.

I wish that I had the ability to shoot fireballs out of my hands.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
You can but your fireballs end up getting a loop and hits you instead.

I wish I was a real wolf that can take human form...but as an immortal being.

K

Kerberos

You become a wolf. Then you take human form. However, your canine instincts make you chase down someone's dog and eat it. You get thrown in jail, and get a large number of diseases from your immune immune system's inability to handle raw meat. However, since you're immortal, you're just in a large amount of pain for a very long time.

I wish I had a face.

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
You get one, and it looks like this:
PIC_really_ugly_face.jpg

I wish that I hadn't seen that...

K

Kerberos

What!? Are you kidding!? That's an awesome face! I would kill for that face!

There is no wish in this post. The next post should deal with the "hadn't seen that" wish.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Wish Granted you delete that face but Kerberos doesn't have it anymore.

I wish I was immortal god of anime and could make more anime!

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
you are, you make so much anime that it suffocates you, but since you're immortal, you don't die. ha ha.

I wish that I had suspenders.

tom_mai78102

Reaction score
Kenya has nuclear weapons to demolish your tank, what a bummer!! Boo hoo hoo!

I wish I get some respect when I'm back here.

K

Kerberos

They are, but they're alphabetized by the first letter of the thousandth word.

I wish that the previous wish had instead been, "I wish that the books on my bookshelf were organized."

K

Kerberos

Aha! Your capitalization of "You" implies that I'm God! I use my God powers to undo the effects of my granting a wish!

I now grant your wish.

I wish I could unhinge my jaw, like a snake.

A

Arken

WISH GRANTED BY THE WISH DISH! Squeeze your eyeballs for a couple seconds...

I wish that I had a pet monkey, that spoke latin chants and set people on fire, then after they were dead, became more fire latin monkeys. And after the monkey died, they infest someones computer, that everytime it boots up, it says "j00 got pwnt by da MONKEY OF BINARY" and started playing the monkey magic theme song. After that, the computer would blow up and become little micro-monkeys that eat people's flesh. They would poop out the flesh and it would become micro-poop-monkey-binary-latin-fire-monkey. These would enter your brain and slowly turn you into a mind-zombie-micro-poop-monkey-binary-latin-fire-monkey. You now have to bite people who turn into a bite-hole-micro-poop-monkey-binary-latin-fire-monkey.
The hole plops out little plop-bite-hole-micro-poop-monkey-binary-latin-fire-monkeies. Then after everyone but me and the hottest woman on earth was a plop-bite-hole-micro-poop-monkey-binary-latin-fire-monkey or a bite-hole-micro-poop-monkey-binary-latin-fire-monkey or a
micro-poop-monkey-binary-latin-fire-monkey or a poop-monkey-binary-latin-fire-monkey or a
monkey-binary-latin-fire-monkey or a binary-latin-fire-monkey or a latin-fire-monkey or a fire-monkey or a monkey, they would all explode. Then the world would become one giant comfy bed.

*pant pant pant*

K

Kerberos

You starve, because the world is a big bed with absolutely no nutritional value.

I wish I were a mousepad.

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
You are a mousepad, the one I threw away 10 years ago.

I wish that animated avatars were allowed

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
They are, but since this wish has been already "made", animated avatars are now the only thing allowed, and people who don't like them kill you.

I wish that I was eating now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.