Things you NEVER Say to the cops.

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
that guy who gave the cop the double finger got his ass kicked. lol.

i want to do that to a cop and just runn after words.

p.s can a cop attack you for giving hium the finger?

N

Nezgibs

Insubordination towards a police officer = a long day of aspirin. Yes they can do that.

M

MoonRazer

Cop: "Do you know why i pulled you over?"
Driver: "Well, that depends."
Cop: "On what?"
Driver: "How long were u following me?"

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
-Before you have to sign the ticket pick your nose. Then say you have to use his pen.

-chew nervously on the pen

-clean your ear with the pen

-If it's a click pen, take it apart and play with the spring

-say Officer, if I weren't so drunk I'd get out of this car and kick your ass.

G

guitarplay

when the cop asks you if you know how fast you were going say: I cant read the spedomiter officer im blind.

if your a "large male" tell him, i dont have time now officer, im about to have a baby and need to get to the hospital.

M

MoonRazer

what your problem officer, its not like i'm a drug attic. i only tried it for my first time like 5 minutes ago...god!

HG-Bonfire

Reaction score
cops are so used to hearing the classic conversation when they pull you over, saying the opposite answer can severly throw them off sometimes.

cop pulls you over

Cop: are you aware that you were going 85 in a 45 speed limit area?
choice 1: You: No officer, i was not.
Officer: You weren't aware of your speed?
You: No officer, I wasn't aware that there was a limit to how fast you are allowed to go.
choice 2: You: Are you aware that you were going 95 in a 45 speed limit area just too catch up to me? Who's being more reckless officer?
choice 3: You: I'm sorry officer, but it is against my religion to listen to idiots. (then just completly ignore him.)

then theres also the classics

No Officer, I dont know how fast i was going, as you can see, the little speed pointer stops past 110.

Sure you can see my license and registration, do you want the fake one or the real one?

M

MoonRazer

You would never talk to your imaginary friend Moe, and tell him not to tell the officer about your "stash" in the glove box while the officer is right next to you.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.