This was not a mistake..

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Meh. I don't really support either candidate -- I think they both suck, but even so why should this random veteran, who looks like he barely understands what he's reading sway my decision? :thdown:

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
imo i think hes just pissed cuz he lost a leg in the war and if barrack pulls out hell be pissed cuz it was for nothing. it honestly seemed like he was reading off of a paper to me and didnt mean anything he was saying

Reaction score
So? It's not like anyone who served in Iraq is going to be capable of admitting the war was a mistake. In a similar sense, I doubt you would find the families of the dead Iraqis (around 90,000 of which were civilians) saying that the war was a good thing.

The war was a mistake. The reasons for the invasion were ill-conceived, and now politicians are backtracking and saying that the war "liberated" the Iraqi people, and that's what is important. Here is an idea: It isn't America's duty to go around the world bombing "freedom and democracy" into foreign countries. If telling the truth is "disrespectful" to the sacrifices made in Iraq, then that is too bad.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.