Time ability

CBBPhoenix

Reaction score
Hey everyone, this is not really a cry for help ( like i usually do ), I just wanted to hear if anyone has a good idea for an ability for one of the heroes in the map I am currently working on. :)

It should be some sort of time / telekinesis hero and I know for sure that one if the abilities should move units/items from one point to another, and that the ultimate should turn enemy units neutral in an AoE. But I still have one ability left and one I don't excactly know what should.
I was thinking about something that should make the unit have increased attack speed ( reasoning: like taking away the time between each attack ) but I don't want to to merely do that like bloodlust would do. It should be something like Weaver from DotA's Geminate Attack, yet not a copy of that ability of course. The hero should be melee, and the "time ability" at melee range too. Anyone has some brilliant ideas?

Also taking suggestions on the last ability left.

Thanks in advance. :)

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
I'll give you a bunch of ideas

Name: Cripplication
Description: The hero uses his telepathetic (lol) powers to strangle the target unit, this will immobilize the unit temporarily (basically entangling roots) when the effect runs off, a buff will remain which heavily decreases attack and movement speed of the unit.

Name: Running C
Description: C is supposed to represent the Speed of Light, name changeable of course. The hero temporarily slows down the time, majorly increasing his movement and attackspeed, and reducing all others (INCLUDING ALLIES!) in this state, every click he makes will cast a blink towards that point (so basically super blink) at no mana cost. Life and Mana regeneration is also accelerated, as well as experience gain (if possible).

Name: Racing Blood
Description: The hero isolates his time powers and uses them on himself, permanently increases mana, life, and experience (if possible) gain.

CBBPhoenix

Reaction score
Nice

Yeah that's some good ideas, I've actually already planned that "running C" for another hero :p but still a good idea (I got it too :p) but. Nice idea with the mana/hp regen and XP boost. Gonna check if I can make that trigger based. :) Nice with a passive ability too.

Steamsteam

Reaction score
I thought this up in the shower today!

ok this is a very very complicated spell that I was going to get the "request your gui spell here" people to make in a day or so.. give them time to clear their tables BUT im really hoping this is original!

name: (not sure... this is where my idea kinda died)
hero spell 3 levels

level 1:

in a 300m area the hero casts a spell which significantly slows all units allied or otherwise for x ammount of seconds (x being max int + bonuses devided by 3 (5 for heros)).

DOES NOT effect heros with higher AGI+INT then the casters int (always including bonuses) (if a hero is uneffected, has 100% fail)

has a 10% chance to fail causing the hero to be pushed backwards (the shockwave buff or smthing) and dealing 25% max hp to caster and stunning caster for x seconds (x being max int devided by 10)

last effect: turns all units effected slightly blue do to the blood rushing through their veins slowing.

level 2 is basicly the same thing only a bit bigger AoE

level 3

bigger AoE then level 1 and 2

stops all units in their tracks (heros included) for x seconds (being int + bonuses /3 and 5 for heros)

not effecting heros with AGI+INT higher then casters INT with 100% fail if a hero is uneffected.

turns all units pale blue signifying the stop of blood in their veins

has 20% change to fail which causes the hero to explode and die dealing massive damage to all units (heros int+bonuses x3) in an AoE of 200. Hero becomes unable to resurect for 2minutes while he waits for his sence of time to fix its self.

LightChaosma

Reaction score
Go to the future:
summons a copy of the hero himsaelf at maximum level, wich lasts for 30 seconds.
(the hero goes to the future, takes himself with him... etc

Back to the past:
summons 5 versions of himself as a child. each child has 1 weak ability, and is computer controlled.

Time Blade:
Sticks a time-blade into your enemy. the timeblade makes sure the target no longer moves forward in time (or just stun in normal english). the victim tries to remove the timeblade from his body, so he can move agian. the time it takes to do this depends on the victims strength, intelegence, and the casters intelegence. e.a stunned for (3x caster int) - (target str + target int)
for every second the target is stunned, the caster channels some time magic, and the longer he can channel, the more damge the magic will do on impact

Time Drain: steals time from every unit around him.
every unit, allies included, withing 500 of the hero, will lose 75% of attack speed, and movement speed. for every unit around the caster the caster gains 10% speed (atk & movement). the targets regain thier speed after 10 seconds. the caster will remain his gained speed for 10 x number of targets +15 second

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.