Other Tomb of Jarrahcon

K

Kein

I don't understand you comment now. For real, but I'm just saying... Let's say we ignore these past 3 posts?

And yeah, when's next version coming out!?!?

Okay. Summary of my posts: The game is way too easy now.

Tell us when the new version will come out mr. map maker ;)
And repair the clerg ress bug.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
did you beat the game?

NO!

(HIS NAME IS XENOCHE! RESPECT! :D)

and whats the Clergy rez bug?

BioDiablo

Reaction score
He ressurects an fallen hero in the place where he died, that's the bug.

Well I already sort of mentioned it… For example - player died in Murloc Wetland and was resurrected in the Plains of Dead. His hero theoretically is revived but it is still in the Murloc Wetland thus disallowing him to control it in any ways. Another aspect - if hero dies from the trap in tomb (those whirling blades) then the Clergy's skill of course revives him in the same spot. Means he dies again instantly and pretty much the only way to resurrect him successfully is through the shop.

K

Kein

Well I already sort of mentioned it… For example - player died in Murloc Wetland and was resurrected in the Plains of Dead. His hero theoretically is revived but it is still in the Murloc Wetland thus disallowing him to control it in any ways. Another aspect - if hero dies from the trap in tomb (those whirling blades) then the Clergy's skill of course revives him in the same spot. Means he dies again instantly and pretty much the only way to resurrect him successfully is through the shop.

I had this situation at the traps, it's annoying, we had to waste cold to get out from the traps.

Btw, BioDiablo. When are you on? I never see u online.

H

Hydroponic

Everyone, I would like to announce that after many many attempts I have finally beaten this map with just ONE friend. Yes, just the two of us took out the final boss. I was Fighter and he was Assassin. The fighter is the ONLY hero that can destroy the Demon Beacons in stage 10 with his blade spin. And assassin can do over 100,000 damage to bosses. That's all you need. Just 2. I love this rpg one of the best I've ever played. Can't wait to play the final version.

1dnlek

bug?...;;

4815945e8b7cd&filename=99.jpg

i am korea man(?)..
i am can not do well english;;
but this map is very fun!! and very Hard!
but
Look! the screen shot;;;

--------------------------------------------

i want the new ver!

1dnlek

bug?...;;

4815945e8b7cd&filename=99.jpg

i am korea man(?)..
i am can not do well english;; (sorry;;)
but this map is very fun!! and very Hard!
but
Look! the screen shot;;;

--------------------------------------------

i want the new ver!

LotK

Reaction score
yes thats what we talked about... if you would bother reading you would know

but hey! that font looks cool! (i dont mean that korean, i mean the other stuff) is that usually for korean wc3?

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
probably...

So, Xenoche, what happened to you? Did you dissapear from the face of the earth?

1dnlek

yes thats what we talked about... if you would bother reading you would know

but hey! that font looks cool! (i dont mean that korean, i mean the other stuff) is that usually for korean wc3?

yes korean wc3 font is usually Looks like

hmm?... other(west) wc3 font How good is?..

L

littlewonton

the fonts are really bad compared the korean ones. but i do not see what the bug is, is it because the monsters just mass on the mini-map but then they do not show up on the screen?

noworries

Reaction score
the fonts are really bad compared the korean ones. but i do not see what the bug is, is it because the monsters just mass on the mini-map but then they do not show up on the screen?

It's because they mass and don't stop spawning, and all you are told is you need to kill the two Beacans.

So you try, and you try. But you can't. And even if you are lucky enough to have ended up with a Fighter in your team, if you didnt know that Whirlwind was the only ability that can attack them, you're still SOL.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.