Game Toribash....The turn based Fighting game.

Potatisbil

Reaction score
OK, this must be the best Turn based physic fighting game i've played....and when i come to think of it, the only one i've played :p

what you do in it is try to get as many points as possible by relaxing,contracting or extracting the muscles on yer fighters body, to, of course, damage the other fighter (in single player mode this fighter does nothing but you can control both fighters and make some really cool looking relpays :) ) and eventually breaking the legs, arms and such on the opponent :p.

Multiplayer is basicly the same, but you play against other people, wich is the fun part of the game.The controls are a bit hard to understand at first, but you understand how to use em, it'll be a really fun game.

And now the sad part. when the game updated to version 2.0 the creator became a bit greedy and put a price on the game. There is a demo version at the toribash official website, but in this you cannot save replays, change any options, and only play at some multiplayer servers.

But i did find a bit older version, 1.8. This version is mostly the same, except some multiplayer changes. This version does not work on multiplayer, but you can change the options for singleplayer and such.The link to the installation file can be found here .

Oh well, let me see some brutal headsmashing from you guys now! :p
oh, and some clips of it can also be found at the official website :)

~Potatisbil

Last edited by a moderator:

Rad

Reaction score
Lol this games halarious! i suck really bad at it so my guy usually ends up in the fetal position ^_^

Archery looks really cool

Rad

Reaction score
This game really is great i suggest everyone try it out a bit, watch the replays, its really hard but its amusing :D

Attached some of my favorite replays (by me)

They might say Tori, thats the face's name not a different person... but ya lol check em out =)

Attachments

• Rads Toribash Replays.zip
    118.4 KB · Views: 211

Potatisbil

Reaction score
o_O nice:D something tells me you've been playing alot :)

really like the triple frontflip :p

My favs are attached to this post -.^

Attachments

• Moves by Potatisbil.zip
    11.3 KB · Views: 198
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.