Training Unit Instant Spawning =D [Help]

kasilopana

Reaction score
How Do I change it so when a unit is being trained he is instantly trained?

Stats - Build Time [1]

Am I able to change that to 0 somehow? Or any other way?

This is my trigger

Trigger:
  • Red Summon Monster
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit owned by Player 1 (Red) Finishes training a unit
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Unit-type of (Trained unit)) Equal to Summon_Mob[1]
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 Summon_Mob[1] for Player 11 (Dark Green) at (Center of Death Mob Portal <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
        • Else - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • (Unit-type of (Trained unit)) Equal to Summon_Mob[2]
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit - Create 1 Summon_Mob[2] for Player 11 (Dark Green) at (Center of Death Mob Portal <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
            • Else - Actions

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
I would change your strategy so that your training structure sells units instead of trains them. You can make the cost 0 and then it will be instant.

kasilopana

Reaction score
I would change your strategy so that your training structure sells units instead of trains them. You can make the cost 0 and then it will be instant.

Alright, I'll try that :D - Still a newbie when it comes to the editor, but im def learning ;D

educator

Reaction score
instead of actually training the unit you could just stop the training when it starts and trigger the unit creation, eg, unit begins training a unit, create 1 (unit type of (unit being trained) at position of training unit,order training unit to cancel training, but yeah, selling units is better, this just take less time to add to your map if you have loads of units

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.