AoS Transmutation - |Map of the Week #8|

GooS

Azrael
Reaction score
Sounds really good, good luck!

Thx mate :) any idea on glyph spawns?

With some help of Vestras I've once again improved on the affliction system, and as I got to know how I also improved on Transmutation system. Glyphs up to tier 3 can now be transmuted, though most don't have afflictions yet so they are fairly unecessary to make :p

I'm still in dire need of ideas on how to achieve glyphs, as it is now I'm thinking when an enemy creep dies near you, you get a mystical dust (Food). When you have 10 you get an uncharged glyph (Lumber), which you can take to the bone witch to make into a basic glyph.

I'm going with this one!

//==GooS

BluMist

Reaction score
oh wow i really like your glyph idea; and the idea for recieving glyphs... how about it just u the mystical dust or w/e at a veryyyyy slow and steady pace, AND when u kill or help kill something it gives u bonus? id like to help u with ideas goos lolz wheres ur map :b

Nexor

Reaction score
You could increase the 'food cost' of the glyphs to 100 and give the players every X seconds +1 food. They could have some other things that will increase the food rate, like the killing of units or heroes or completing special events.

GooS

Azrael
Reaction score
I don't even have Wc3 installed anymore, I don't have the time to be mapping, :(

//==GooS

Nexor

Reaction score
Isn't there a latest version?
I would be interested in the map. but not the continuing of it, got no time either :S

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.