trigger event problem

RangerX

I am justice!
Reaction score
ok i need an event and an condition for a spell .. i need some actions to run after my hero have been revived by Reincarnation i will post my current trigger that for some reason don't work how i want :|

Trigger:
  • Reincarnation
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Reincarnation
    • Actions
      • Set Temp_Point[2] = (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Set Group[2] = (Units within 500.00 of Temp_Point[1] matching (((((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to False) and (((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True)) and (((Matching unit) belongs to an ally of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) Equal to True)))
      • Set Integer = 0
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Group[2] and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • Integer Less than or equal to 5
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at Temp_Point[2] facing Default building facing degrees
              • Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
              • Unit - Add Acid Bomb to (Last created unit)
              • Unit - Set level of Acid Bomb for (Last created unit) to (Level of Reincarnation for (Triggering unit))
              • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Neutral Alchemist - Acid Bomb (Triggering unit)
              • Set Integer = (Integer + 1)
            • Else - Actions
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_Temp_Point[2])
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup (udg_Group[2])
      • Set Integer = 0

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Ok, well this question was last asked, here on the forum, yesterday or something I think...
So, please try to search first ;)

Anyways... I don't know what they found as their conclusion there, but I believe you might be able to use this:
Trigger:
  • Reincarnation Event
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Learns a skill
    • Conditions
      • (Learned Hero Skill) Equal to Reincarnation
      • ((Triggering unit) is in Reincarnation_Group) Not equal to True
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Add (Triggering unit) to Reincarnation_Group
      • Trigger - Add to Reincarnation <gen> the event (Unit - (Triggering unit)'s life becomes Less than 0.41)

Which will add the event to your trigger ;)
Then just simply, maybe add a wait to wait like "Level of (Reincarnation) for (Triggering unit) * x" (Since Reincarnation takes some time until the hero actually is reincarnated ;))

And then use your actions which you have in the above trigger ;)

ccsdude

Reaction score
Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Attacked unit)) at Temp_Point[2] facing Default building facing degrees

I think that shouldn't work cause attacked unit is for the unit is attacked event and not for this... try change it to triggering unit... i am guessing it is the same unit you want...

Manix

Reaction score
Ok, well this question was last asked, here on the forum, yesterday or something I think...
So, please try to search first ;)

Anyways... I don't know what they found as their conclusion there, but I believe you might be able to use this:
Trigger:
  • Reincarnation Event
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Learns a skill
    • Conditions
      • (Learned Hero Skill) Equal to Reincarnation
      • ((Triggering unit) is in Reincarnation_Group) Not equal to True
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Add (Triggering unit) to Reincarnation_Group
      • Trigger - Add to Reincarnation <gen> the event (Unit - (Triggering unit)'s life becomes Less than 0.41)

Which will add the event to your trigger ;)
Then just simply, maybe add a wait to wait like "Level of (Reincarnation) for (Triggering unit) * x" (Since Reincarnation takes some time until the hero actually is reincarnated ;))

And then use your actions which you have in the above trigger ;)

That will run even if reincarnation is still in cooldown while the unit's dying ^^

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.