Twilight Avatars

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
Hahahahaa
Glad your back
I'm adding up a cool feature (Maybe) :D
I'll be posting it in youtube later.

diamondhero5

Reaction score
btw, i found a bug
when you do illusion and you have a pet
the pet follow the real one
so you can tell which is which

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
Yeah
I already found that bug after playing it for tons of times
Here are some other things

•Illusion - Make pet cast mirror image (That was the solution I was going to have, but it seems that mirror image wont be nice with locust units at all. So I'm still thinking of a good solution, the last attempt was making several illusio•ns for the pet nd scattering them all over.)

•Invisibility - Yes, it is already fixed that when you pick it up, the pet wind walks. But my other problem is, the pet wont break out of wind walk if the owner breaks its invisibility.

•Haste - I think the only needed here is a berserk for the pet, but I forgot.

•Blessings - the blessing resets its cooldown if you use your avatar form, I found the solution but I have not much time because of school. The thing is add up every blessing to the hero, and just enable it when the hero obtains a blessing.

•Invulnerability Potion - I wanted to replace it that it does not make the user invulnerable, I wanted it like just make it take no damage, sometimes invulnerability messes with some things.

•Projectiles - The basic attack projectiles touches the ground, so I have requested for a good gliding spell, I already got it, but I still need to study on how to make it first.

•Color Change - If you decided to change your color, if you pick up an illusion you will surely have an illusion with your player color.

Well thats all I could remember I think

But I still need to implement about 6 more heroes into the game, and some few more items and features.

Here are some other features that I did not implement

•Capture the flag
•Type in the goal score
•A mode that will make some kind of obstacles (Archers that will shoot anywhere randomly) but I dont think its a really good one for slow computers, but I liked it when I last tried it.
•Some permanent items

I might have forgotten some more things, i hope I can have some free time to finish this game. But if you are interested I could send you the original map and implement the things that I have said. Man if the vacation is still not over I might already have finished all the games that I have posted.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.