Unable to open my map =( halp plx

Lumograph090

Reaction score
Alright, before I quit I was working on a map. I was using UMSWE / NewGen to work on my map. However now that I have reinstalled everything I am unable to open my map.

This is the list of errors I get when I try to open my map using either 4.0 or 5.0 UMSWE

Error 1

Trigger Function does not exist in database: TriggerRegisterUnitStateEvent

Error 2

Exception Processing Message c0000013 Parameters 75b6bf7c 4 75b6bf7c 75b6f7c

and finally...

"The application has encountered a critical error:

Not enough storage is available to process this command.

Program: C:\Program Files\Warcraft III\worldedit121.exe
Object: .PAVCWETriggerFunction@@

Press OK to terminate the application

Anyone with ideas?

TheCrystal

Reaction score
JassHelper needs to be updated after you install NewGen, I had the same problem. Find a link to JassHelper then replace the JassHelper .exes in the NewGen directory, NewGen's category thing itself should tell you how to update it properly.

Lumograph090

Reaction score
JassHelper needs to be updated after you install NewGen, I had the same problem. Find a link to JassHelper then replace the JassHelper .exes in the NewGen directory, NewGen's category thing itself should tell you how to update it properly.

Huh?

can you explain that a little more slowly and dumb it down a little >>

I opened up the "jassnewgenpack5d" folder - inside is the "jasshelper" folder I open that up but there is nothing in there about up dating, etc.

TheCrystal

Reaction score
No, where you DLed NewGen itself. I think it mentions how to update individual parts of it.

TheCrystal

Reaction score
What I did was I downloaded the newest JassHelper, then I updated the .exes in the JassHelper directory, try to update all those .exes.

TheCrystal

Reaction score
I have other things I'm doing, I got it at Wc3c.net. Vexorian's signature has a link to it.

Lumograph090

Reaction score
I have other things I'm doing, I got it at Wc3c.net. Vexorian's signature has a link to it.

Ughm. lol... ok so thanks for the help I guess?

For anyone who is actually willing to help...

I downloaded the JassHelper 0.9.j.1 @ http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=88142

I then replaced the Jasshelper .exe located inside jassnewgenpack5d however, I still get the same errors followed by a critical error and a crash...

TheCrystal

Reaction score
Try replacing the other .exes inside of it. Then disable/enable a few things just in case they do weird stuff. Oh, and get an MPQ editor, go and find the Blizzard.j and common.j in one of the Blizzard MPQ (read only style) files (will be under scripts), then replace the .j files with the two you extracted. Make sure RTC is disabled, and don't replace any of the RtCCommon.j files, for they will not be active.

Lumograph090

Reaction score
Try replacing the other .exes inside of it. Then disable/enable a few things just in case they do weird stuff. Oh, and get an MPQ editor, go and find the Blizzard.j and common.j in one of the Blizzard MPQ (read only style) files (will be under scripts), then replace the .j files with the two you extracted. Make sure RTC is disabled, and don't replace any of the RtCCommon.j files, for they will not be active.

lol...

I like how you're explaining this stuff as if I know exactly where everything is located.

Not only do you assume I know where everything is, but you assume I have an MPQ editor while not telling me where I can get one.

You're causing more issues than you're even remotely solving. If you want to help someone help them. Don't run in circles telling them how to do something, but not explaining it.

Thanks but no thanks, just going to uninstall WC and leave be, its not worth the hassle.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.