Unbelievable....

I

i-SCREAM

I can't believe some sick person would do this, they stole my map, imported models and skins, erased any signs of my name being in the map, and called it their own, saying quote "Peon-A-Branch is back for another great map!" and "We've made 3 maps so far!" Then he changes all the quests, for example, "Please whisper silver-cricket if you beat this map!", into "Please whisper Peon-A-Branch if you beat this map". Honestly, the map looks even more terrible, everything is exactly the same except the annoying imported models. God have mercy on his soul! I made this map unprotected so people could learn from it, not so people could steal it and say how awesome they are for making it.

+REP if you bring me Peon-A-Branch's head!

A

Atreides

I just protect my maps and say people should whisper me if they have questions on how anything was done.

D

dudeofwar

I know there is people that wants to learn about map making and such but if I release it I release it protected so that no one steals it! :D but still there is other people with good proposes that want to learn and dont steal, so what I would do personally is to protect the map until I finished the last version then I release it unprotected so that in the end if my map comes out good people will k now who did it and it wont matter if anyone steals it

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.