Unique Maze

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
Im making a maze. But it's different than all the other mazes. One it doesn't have a cheesy cinimatic at the end but one that took me two days to make. Two, instead of it bieng maze all the way, it will be some make, some hero arena, some minigames, w/e. I'm just starting the terraining(I did the cinimatic first[cause they are soo fun to make :) ]). The end of the cinimatic introduces a sequel.

Feedback...

|
V

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
I don't hav a fixed release date. I just work on and off. Sometimes get lazy. :)

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
lol

Hehe, get lazy do you? :p Anyways, yea, it does sound fun, but what kins of minigames? Is it something like if you die during the minigame, ur dead in the maze?

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
Yes, If you die in the minigame, you're dead in the maze. But after each minigame, there's a spawnpoint so at least one of the people have to survive it. The minigames are like "survive this deadly boss for X seconds". And there will be paintball. Whoever created paintball is my god. I'm obsessed with it. :D Well, I will need testers, and feedback. of course, this will be when I am done with the map. I will probably dl Heavy Locker. Never had to protect maps before. but these days.... :rolleyes:

Syndrome

Reaction score
yay!

I'll be glad to test your map! I can give you bugs/balancing problems and suggestions if you want!

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
sure thing. But don't get too exited. It probably won't be here for another month.

Syndrome

Reaction score
awww

Wow, are you sure? A WHOLE month? What are you working on? I can help... I hope... :p

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Also can be called lazyness like w/e said he does sometimes. Same here, I've been working on a map 6+months when I could have finished it over summer break.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
yay! a maze =D

Finally, a "unique" maze with some challenging things (hopefully) in it :D.

Is this gonna have a path that changes alot?

~Jindo

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
what do you mean. I might add it in. Throughout the maze there will be minigames. throughout the maze there will be well made cinimatics(i hope) :eek:
throughout the maze there will be more than one path to reach the desired destination.

EDIT

im off to try and get my we map into the weu. i just got it two days ago. (read my title)

w00t22

CSS L4D DoD? Steam ID = w00t22
Reaction score
question

does anybody know how to make a customized wheel like in maze of the damned????????? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

w00t22

CSS L4D DoD? Steam ID = w00t22
Reaction score
Ha

ummmm Wheel Wisps like in Maze Of The Damned from Dark_Baron_Prot :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

M

morxel

oo finally a new maze.. that is different!!!!

ive been wanting a new maze.. i was thinking for a mini game make it like one of those 'run away from the crazy mad man whos in the maze with u' .. i was thinking that the camera view is birds eye view (looking directly towards the ground) and you are a some unit running from some other crazy unit (i was thinking a mad man). Oh and also its not one of those things where if you touch the lava u die.. its one with walls etc. 'i use to love these type of maps for all types of games.. even i remeber a type of level like this on some random ps1 game.

Heres just a quick example what i was thinking:

if your wondering what the blue dots are they are the ppl.. :p.. red dot is the crazy mad man.. grey is the walkable areas... yellow is going to be the higher grounded area (unreachable). come on.. be imaginitive... however you spell that...

Appologies if the image is to big.. it was late .. ill fix the size later .. Sorry. ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.